Chapter 53

Quick authors note: Chapter 52 is being re-written since its been deleted or accidentally erased by wattpad. Its a background story to all of this but it can be put in any part of the story .

---------------
Angelica's POV.

"Hey everything has a purpose" Uncle Michael cooed as I cried.

After puzzling pieces of my life together it was just such a hard weight on me that I just broke down.

"Oh yeah, my parents blocked my wolf, my only fatherly image for 12 years of my life was a fake, my mate cheated on me and a few more problems totally tells me that the Universe hates me!"

I knew I was being harsh but it just flowed out of my mouth like there was no stopping it.

"Please you've got to help me get answers" I pleaded, he had answers and I knew it by the way he had that moment of hesitation every time I asked.

He sighed and rubbed his tired looking eyes " I can't tell you because that will put you in more danger all I can say is that your parents are the good guys. Once that evil bastard explains his side of the story I'll explain the true side"

I just sighed and continued with my crying, I couldn't connect to Grant because they injected me with something... Not like I could use the mind link anyways someone blocked my wolf I thought bitterly.

"Just remember not to trust him and your parents love you"

I fell asleep with an unsettled mind.

-----
I woke up by the pain throbbing in my head as a guard grabbed my hair forcefully.

"Ow" I cried flinching when he dropped me back onto the mouldy floor.

"Get up! And do it fast!"

With the leftover muscle I had left in my frail, dehydrated, starved body I got up which took a lot of effort.

"Follow Us" he unbuckled my chains and pushed me roughly to whatever direction he wanted to "He's waiting so hurry the fuck up!"

I knew this was the wrong time but I had an urge to say 'take a chill pill'.

When I walked into his so called office the atmosphere was completely different from yesterday.

It felt scarier and had more of a terrifying feeling to it, if I thought yesterday was bad then I wasn't prepared for whats to come.

As his face came into vision the playful (in an evil way) teasing face had disappeared replaced by an agitated one"

"Angelica!" I flinched under his harsh tone somehow wishing that the ruthless guards would take me back to my rotting cell.

"Yes James?" I carefully answered back, if I knew one thing about James it would be to always answer or else he would scold you but I think it wouldn't be as nice as before.

" Where is the key! Time is running out and I need it!"

My lips quivered, I had no idea what exactly the key was or where it supposedly is. But at this moment I had no courage to tell him that.

"I don't know" my voice was barely a whisper but I knew he heard.

His face was turning a deep shade of red and no doubt red was all he could see.

He came up to me and I couldn't help but cower away in fear.

" I r-really don't know" I whimpered.

That didn't stop him from slapping me though.

" I WANT YOU TO TORTURE HER UNTIL SHE GIVES US THE ANSWER" he roared, even I sensed the guards flinch.

"Yes sir" in no time they carried me away a burning sensation in my cheek.

" please don't do this!"

"You will learn not to obey me and if you do it again by the time I'm back for you consider your mate as good as dead"

"Don't harm him!" I cried.

"We have a meeting tomorrow, he still thinks I'm on your side so you have until morning to tell me where they key is. Or else that precious little mate of yours is dead"

One last hit and everything's just black.

They can't kill Grant.

-----

Grant's POV.

"It's been fucking days since I've seen my mate and we have no lead!" I shouted at my useless guards.

" I want you to find a clue and get the packs who promised allegiance to us to help find my mate"

"Yes sir"

"Great now leave me alone!"

My wolf has been restless, the whole pack is worried, Val broke down, Luke has been working non-stop and I'm on an angry rage mode all the time.

"Alpha?"

I don't even turn around to look at the person.

"What Luke?"

" We think we have a lead"

**************
Sorry for the long due update.

I'm currently re-doing my whole room which I'm not gonna lie is hard work for someone unfit as me.

Updates will still not be regular as I want it to be because I'm busy but hopefully after everything's done it will be easier.

Thank you for everyone who is waiting patiently!

AND CAN I SAY 360K READS!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhhh!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-lovebooknerds18