Chapter 41

Grant's POV.

I enter the car sitting in the driver's seat, I notice Angelica walking away from the car, going inside her car instead.

I look at her confused and open my car door walking across to her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, she shoots me an annoyed glare.

"I'm driving to school, what do you think?" she asks rather harshly.

I knew she was my mate but even the disrespect she was showing me made my blood boil. Not good challenging an alpha.

Curling my hands into a fist, trying to calm myself down I take a deep breathe before releasing it.

"Why?"

She looks at the time before turning back to me, "Well wouldn't you like to know. Ask me once you stop being so distant, then maybe I'll answer you.

But for now please leave because I'm going to be late for school."

With that she slams the door shut and starts to drive.

I rub my face frustrated, did she have to be so difficult!

I walk to my own car with Val and Luke already seated inside.

"I sense trouble in paradise" she says cautiously.

"She's just ignoring me, since I've been distant... Do you think I'm still doing the right thing?" I ask.

"Once you explain everything tonight, she'll understand. Until then don't ignore her so much."

"Easier said than done" I huff.

—-

Angelica's POV.

I park my car in the school's parking lot, I press my head against the wheel.

I look around and encourage myself to go into the school and face life, I grab my backpack and make my way towards school.

As I place my books into my locker a familiar face appears.

"Hey, hey, hey", I see Andrew smile.

"Hey Andrew" I smile back, but it was anything from genuine "What's up?"

He frowns at me "Angelica whats wrong?" I need to work on my acting skills.

"It's nothing, I'm just a little tired" I fake a little yawn.

He gives me a skeptical look but lets it go which I was glad for, I just need to clear my thoughts.

—-

Finally its break and I have no more science lessons to go through, which was hell.

I pass the math corridor with Andrew but as I do the door opens and comes out Grant's class. I grab Andrew's hand and rush past before he could notice I was there.

I knew I had to face my problems sooner or later, I just couldn't right now.

"Are you finally going to tell me what's wrong?" Andrew asks, he makes me look him in the eye and I sigh in defeat.

After explaining the whole situation to Andrew it felt nice to say it to someone, I can ask for advice.

"I don't know what to do, they've been leaving me out on some sort of information and now Grant's avoiding me. Luke says to be patient since its a really good surprise. Am I overreacting?"

He looks at me with pity but understanding at the same time "To be honest it would kill me since I'm an alpha and I need to know everything but I think you should just have the some trust in them" he gives me a grin "I think ignoring your problems isn't the best option."

I smile warmly at him "Thanks Andrew, I think I'm going to talk to Grant about this. Maybe we'll sort things out fully" I say with confidence.

"That's the Angel I know, a fighter and packed with confidence. Lets find that idiot of a mate you got" He holds his hand out for me dramatically "Me lady, shall we get your prince?"

I roll my eyes at him but grab his hand anyway.

Building up my wall and thinking about the conversation I would have with Grant made me happy and nervous, happy because it shows that if one of us had a problem we'd sort it out as a pair, nervous because I don't know how it will turn out.

Andrew suddenly stops making me stumble into his back, "What the heck?"

"Haha-" he lets out a nervous laugh "Could we find your prince later? Its almost 3rd period and we don't want to be late".

For the second time I look at him confused, I try to look what was behind him since he just suddenly freaked out but each way I looked he stepped that way blocking my view.

"Andrew what's wrong?" I groan.

Before he could register what I was going to do I pushed him to the side slipping forward.

"Angelica..."

I froze.

I couldn't breathe.

In front of me was Abby kissing my mate.

And he was kissing back.

My best friend and her mate were just watching hopelessly.

*******************

THE DRAMA!

* me fainting dramatically*

I hope this chapter was good, please leave comments I like reading them.

Please check out my new book Packaged From England.

It would mean alot.

85K READS?!?!?! 2.44K VOTES?!?! 185 COMMENTS AND 65 FOLLOWERS IS AMAZING THANK YOU AND WELCOME NEW READERS!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-lovebooknerds18