Chapter 4

My alarm goes off at 7 am, I grumble into my pillow and get up into the bathroom, I really love that I have a bathroom to myself, I'd feel bad to whoever has to see my horrible morning face. I freshen up and walk downstairs to eat breakfast, I grab some toast and orange juice and sit next to Jessica "Goodmorning" I greet everyone, I practically know everyone now, they are so generous and kind.

I'm glad they got to know me during the weekend, now all I need to meet is the alpha and his beta. Weirdly enough I don't know their names.

" Goodmorning too you to, I'm sorry Angelica but my brother won't be back until later" she frowns, " I don't mind" I assure her and after I finish breakfast I walk to Val's room and knock on the door to wake her up " Val! Theres a fire hurry!!" I scream and mimic an alarm with my voice.

The door immediately opens to see a fully bed head Val, I laugh hysterically I didn't believe that would work but it did. She frowns and punches me in the arm "Ow, what was that for?".

Trying to contain my laughter, she glares at me " Don't do that I literally fell off the bed and smacked my knee on the floor" I laugh even more that I'm crying, she shouldn't have told me she fell.

She walks back to her room annoyed. I walk into mine finally calmer. I get dressed and pack my sports clothes just incase I have gym class or want to go to an after school club.

I walk out the door seeing Val headed for the door "Come on! were going to be late!" she yells "We've got an hour" I roll my eyes, " We are about 30 minutes away from town and it takes 30 minutes from town to get there" she retorts. I immediately walk down into the car and say goodbye to everyone.

We get there around 10 minutes early which is perfect since we can get our timetables and find our locker, I check my timetable against Val's to see we have everything together except science and math, our lockers were different numbers though which meant we weren't close together. We both have english first period with Mr Maglinsi, he doesn't sound that bad.

We both walk down to english and take seats at the back of the classroom to drag less attention to ourselves. I just hope this year no one bullies me, again why did I have to get enrolled in an all werewolf school? This group of girls walk in and take their seats and glance at me and Val " You must be the new girls,' she speaks and the tone of her voice is a message for me not to mess with her, " All you two need to know is no one messes with me or them, Got it?" I nod and turn away.

She turns back and jerks her head again " By the way I'm Abby and their Sasha and Caitlin, remember those names" she glares. Gosh what was her problem?, it's like a new meaner Chelsea with gang.

Me and Val look at eachother like she's crazy, luckily we were saved by the teacher walking in. He did the register and said my name surprised "Angelica Liveth?" I respond "Here sir" I'm nervous as everyone gasps and stares at me.

"Are you a Liveth? Like descendant of David Liveth?" He asks curiously. Okay... great start.

"Yes sir"

"Well it's going to be a pleasure teaching you" he smiles. Okay I knew being related to the Father of werewolves they referred to, which was ancient history and who is now buried in special ground was pretty big, but I never thought of it. (a/n it's not her father more like great great great great grandfather)

He also mentions Val and her parents business, she flushes and everyone stares at her, to them we were like the girls who people dislike because they were all high up and snobby.

But we weren't like that though. And like always every now and then Abby sends us dart sharp death glares, I try not to notice but her sharp blue eyes feel like she's piercing my skin.

"Now class, Shakespeare was very.." He get's interrupted by two gorgeous guys enter, they both take their seats like nothing happened. I accidently make eye contact with the taller more handsome guy and immediately look away and feel my cheeks blush. Damn it!

"Grant and Luke go to page 44" he say's to guys, so thats their names.

Mr Maglinsi carries on and I can't help but feel like Grant is staring behind me. I try to focus on the work but it was very difficult! I also can't help but notice that Luke and Val stare at eachother... This feels like a very uncomfortable english lesson.

Finally the bell rings and I take my next class immediately, Val and I don't say a word as we head off to history which talks about werewolf history rather than human past's.

The day goes pretty quickly and I look for Val since I had science. I see her at her locker.

"Hey Val I'm going to check if there's any after school clubs I'll text you later and I'll walk to the pack house if there is, okay?" I ask.

She looks like she was daydreaming and I snap my fingers at her, and she snaps out of gaze "Sorry what did you say?" she asks.

" I said I might be pregnant"

"What?!?!?! I thought you were a virgin!" she holds my shoulders and stares into my eyes with concern.

I flick her hands of my shoulders and deadpan.

"Relax I am, can't say the same for you though and I said I might have an after school activity I'll just walk home kay?"

She relaxes and nods, I can't help but ask "What was with the staring with that Luke kid?"

She stiffens and I gaze at her confused. "What?" I ask, "Hmmmm... I think he might be my mate" she whispers "What? How?" I jump.

" Well... when he entered I felt my wolf talking and he smelt different and I think he knows too." I literally have my jaw on the floor.

The bell rings and I walk to gym class and I tell Val we need to talk later.

Wow.

********

Oh my 100 reads! THANK YOU SO MUCH! SO IT LIKE 15 minutes past 12 but oh well!

Vote, Comment, Follow please.

-lovebooknerds18