A much needed THANK YOU!!! (And some new facts about me)

Heyyy guys! It's been awhile since I've been on here. And a lot of you have been messaging me or commenting when I'm going to update, either on this saga or other stories I've written. It's been the same answer all this time.

When I have free time.

I'm a sophomore in high school, I'm very busy especially with exams this week. And it's also hard for me because I have ADHD and can't focus for long periods of time. If I put my mind to it, I can. But most of the time I just sit and think about Supernatural.

But what I'm trying to say is, THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY SHITTY BOOK.

I know it's shit. I wrote this for fun when I was 15 years old. I'm 17 now... crazy to think about. I thought it wasn't gonna go anywhere, I thought it was gonna be that book that someone reads and just laughs about, but I have 250k reads on this, that's insane for me to wrap my head around.

But because why the hell not, ima do some new fun facts :)

1. I look a lil bit different from the last time I posted on here. Ima show you. Check up top for it lol

2. I absolutely despise Riverdale now. And apparently so do other people lol

3. My new favorite show is Supernatural. I've written fanfic for it but it's in my drafts. If you want me to post it, I will :)

4. I have new best friends now. Rachel, EJ, and Gabby. I don't really talk to Gabby all that much because we only have one class together but we still manage to talk. Althaea and I never see each other anymore so we don't talk a whole lot. (Althaea was in my previous fun facts)

5. I CAN FINALLY DRIVE... sort of. I have my temps rn but I've only been behind the wheel 3 times, I'm scared shitless to drive on the road. It's embarrassing but do I care? Nope.

6. I have never lost my devotion to my fav singer, which is the talented Michael Joseph Jackson. If you try and persuade me otherwise? Fight me

7. I punched a girl out of her seat when she dissed MJ. She tried to hit back but I just kept knocking her down. Keep in mind, I'm 5'0 and she's like 6'1. everyone's just scared of me ig lol

But those are what's new about me ig. If you relate to anything or have more questions to ask. Please feel free! I'll try to get to all of them. I go on Wattpad just about everyday so I'll definitely see this.

Bye!!!