Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Amari's POV

Why would Cristina leave? She wouldn't harm us, would she? I kept listening to their conversations, until I felt someone behind me. "What are you doing?" One of my brothers asked. I yelped and fell on my ass. I turned and saw Ollie smirking. "Shh! James and Derek are talking and I don't want them to notice me." I whispered. "What are they talking about?" He asked. "Cristina, they say she needs to leave." I said.

"I don't blame them, she's a threat. She tried to kill you, what's there to stop her again?" Ollie asked. "You guys, mom maybe, I don't know." I told him. He shrugged. "I guess, but Cristina is still a threat to you. And as your older brothers, we're not taking our chances." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Where would she go? She has nowhere! Unless she wants to be killed by her brothers, then she has nowhere!" I whispered/exclaimed.

Ollie shook his head. Then, I hear footsteps coming this way, so Ollie and I quickly run to my room and continue talking there. "Go into your bed! Act like you're asleep!" He said. I dove into my bed, literally dove, and pulled the covers to my face and pretended to be asleep. I hear either James or Derek open the door, but I look and feel miserable to them. "What are you doing in here?" I heard one of them ask Ollie.

"I came to check on her. She doesn't look too good." Ollie replied. "Well of course she doesn't look good, she has the flu!" I think it was Derek that said that. I felt a very cool hand on my forehead and and let out a content sigh. I heard Derek sigh. Then he started gently shaking me. "Mari. Mari. Come on, you need to take your medicine." He said softly. I groaned and sat up, a little too quickly because I felt head rush.

"Take it easy there sis. Come on, let's go." Derek said. I groaned and got up. Derek was in the lead while I was trailing behind him, I looked at Ollie and I gave him sign language. 'Figure out what's happening to Cristina.' I motioned. He nodded. What's cool about me and Ollie, is we can understand sign language. Pretty cool right?

I walked downstairs and I see James waiting for me with my pills and liquid cough medicine. I did not want to take those. I took all of them, and when I took Theraflu, I almost threw up. It sucked. I took all of them and I went to the couch and laid down. Ethan saw me and stood up and sat by me. I laid my head on his shoulder and almost fell asleep. That is, until we heard a knock at the door. James went to go answer it, and we saw a tall man, younger than James and Derek, older than Ryan, and he asked to come in.

"Hi, I'm Raymond. I'm your long lost brother." As soon as he said that, I barfed on the floor from shock.

" As soon as he said that, I barfed on the floor from shock

Colby Brock as Raymond Johnson

Here's the order:

James
Derek
Raymond?
Ryan
Ollie
Aaron
Ethan
Mari

Hey guys! Long time no see! Sorry I haven't been updating. I have a lot of school work and family issues. But thanks for reading! And I added a plot twist there, I would figure you guys would get bored of the same concept, so I added a little twist there. Well, see you when I next update. Byeee