Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Flashback: I opened the door to see my worst nightmare.

I saw my mother. The woman who caused me so much pain. One of the people who caused me so much trauma. She was standing there, smiling at me, weirdly.

"Hello darling, is your brother here?" She asked icily. "W-which one?" I stuttered. Do NOT show fear Amari. She smiled like the grinch. "Your OLDEST brother you dumb ass." She said. I nodded and slammed the door. I ran to the table and got James. "James! Rachel's at the front door!" I panicked. James had a look of fear on his face before he started giving out orders, mostly to Ollie, Aaron, and Ethan.

"Ollie, Aaron, Ethan, take Amari upstairs and hide. We CANNOT have Rachel or José finding her." He said. Ollie then picked me up and ran upstairs and ran to one of the rooms and slammed the door. I looked around and realized it was Ollie and Aaron's room. Ollie put me in the closet and put coats on top of me to hide me.

Seriously? This is the best you can do? I waited and waited until I heard a door open. "Well hello boys, I was hoping to see Amari for a minute, but I have no idea where she is." I heard my so called mother say. "Sorry Rachel, haven't seen her." I heard one of my brothers say. I then heard rustling around and shouts of protests.

"It's mom to you, it's mom to all of you!" She screamed. I winced, headache worsening. I tried my hardest to keep in a whimper that was threatening to escape. "I will be back, I promise!" Rachel screamed. I heard her slam the door and I then heard running toward the closet and I saw Ollie pick me up and set me on his lap. I curled into his chest and cried because of how bad my headache was.

"Shh, I know I know, shh, she's gone it's ok." He whispered rocking me back and forth. I calmed down a bit and I felt him stand up and carry me somewhere. He opened the door and gently laid me down on a bed. I looked around and realized it was my room. He kissed the top of my forehead. "Get some rest lil sister. I love you." He said softly. I smiled. "I love you too Ollie." I said. He smiled and left my room. So I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up and got out of bed, I found another off the shoulder top and some ripped jeans and decided to wear that.

I went downstairs and saw every one of my brothers sitting there. Everyone! That's very unusual. I came down having very much curiosity in my face. "What's everyone doing here?" I asked. James looked at me and smiled sympathetically. He came over and kissed the top of my head. "Good afternoon baby." He said softly. Afternoon?

I looked at the clock and it said 3:27 pm. Holy shit! I slept for 18 hours?! Damn, guess my concussion was worse than I thought. I decided I was going to lay down on the couch and watch tv with the volume turned wayyyyy down low. I turned on the tv and chose to watch a baking show, idk why.

After that show was over, I turned the tv off and decided to go upstairs and chill for a little bit. While I was laying down, I got a text from a random number.

"I will find you, and I will kill you."

Hey guys! Merry Christmas if you're reading this on Christmas Day. But if you're not, Happy Holidays! I got bored at my uncles house so I decided to write this chapter. Thank you for reading! See you soon! Btw, this is what Rachel and José look like

 Thank you for reading! See you soon! Btw, this is what Rachel and José look like

Lea Michele as Rachel, lol get it?

Eugenio Derbez as José