Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up in the arms of Ollie. I looked around and saw that all my brothers fell asleep on the couches, watching tv. I laughed and silently got out of Ollie's arms and went upstairs to take a shower. I got clothes out of my drawer and immediately went into the shower.

After I got done with my shower, I heard yelling downstairs. I groaned and got dressed and went downstairs. I see Ethan and Aaron playing tug of war. Tf? I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get a snack, and I see James there. He looked over and smiled at me. "Hey Mari, did you have a nice shower?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and went back to doing whatever he was doing.

As I was heading toward the fridge, I felt someone pick me up, and carry me outside. I saw Aaron carrying me outside toward the pool, and I started freaking out. I was thrashing and trying to get out of his grip, but he just held onto me tighter. He threw me in the pool, me screaming of course. I resurfaced and saw every person laughing. Ethan was standing right by the edge and I decided to pull him in.

I swear I have never heard Ethan scream that loud, and like a girl for that matter. Every guys laughter became louder and booming. Ethan was in the pool glaring at me. "Why did you pull ME in?!" He screamed. I laughed. "Because you were standing right near the edge for me to grab you, and I also knew you were part of the plan to throw me in." I said.

He lunged at me and dunked me under water and held me there for a couple seconds, but I decided to prank him and the boys. I pretended that I 'drowned' and I was just floating there. I did just that and every brother started screaming at Ethan. "Dude you killed her!" "Bro why would you do that?" "She was only 15! Why God! Why take her too early?!" I knew for a fact the last one was Ryan. I then decided to come up and start laughing, because I actually couldn't breathe.

I came up and started laughing my ass off, and everyone didn't look too happy. "Mari why did you do that?" "You scared us half to death!" "Bitch I will kill you!" Ryan of course is the most dramatic. I got out of the pool and quickly raced inside before any of my brothers could catch me.

I raced up the stairs and ran toward my room. I slammed the door and dove under my bed. I heard my door being thrown open with a lot of force, and I heard them enter my room searching for me. "I know for a fact she came in here. We just followed her wet trail!" I heard one of my brothers say. Shit! Of course they would follow the wet trail I left behind. I just stayed quiet, until I was yanked from under my bed.

I see Ollie and Derek standing there glaring at me. I chuckled nervously and just laid there. "Soooo how's it going?" I asked. Derek picked me up and carried me to his room. "First young lady, you dry off, second, meet us in the living room." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Why did you carry me into your room if I need to get dry in mine?" I asked. He threw me a towel from his bathroom and walked downstairs.

I dried myself off and went to my room to change clothes. I got into a cute outfit that my brother would definitely approve (not) and went downstairs. I saw all my brothers sitting there, arms crossed, and glaring. Are they seriously pissed because I decided to pull that little prank? "Mari, nice of you to join us, come sit." James said patting the chair, scarily calm. What the f**k is going on?

Hey guys! So my last day of winter break is tonight, so I may not be updating until the weekend because that's when I'm free. So now I'm going to be showing you what the rooms of Amari and her brothers look like.

 So now I'm going to be showing you what the rooms of Amari and her brothers look like

Mari's room

James' room

James' room

Derek's room

Derek's room

Ryan's room

Ollie and Aaron's room

Ethan's room