A Little About Us

A Little About Us

Hi! My names Amari, but you can call me Mari. You are reading a story about my life. If you don't like tragic stories, take this time to leave now... alright! Now that everyone is gone that doesn't like tragic stories, let's get on with mine.

I was born Amari María Johnson, and I am the youngest out of 7. I have 6 older brothers, James, Derek, Ryan, Oliver, Aaron, and Ethan. They started raising and taking care of me when my parents, José and Rachel, started doing drugs.

James is the oldest out of the Johnson siblings. He is the most responsible and very protective. He runs the family business Johnson & Co. He is very strict to following rules and makes sure we all follow them. He is one of the nicest of the brothers.

Derek is the bad boy of the siblings. He is the scary one of the brothers and ALWAYS agrees with James on everything, if James and I get into a disagreement, Derek always sides with James. Derek is very protective of me and makes sure to beat up any guys that give me the "wrong" look and just checks me out. But I love him anyways.

Ryan is literally the SWEETEST brother I could ever have. He's kind of like the father I never had. But he's the most emotional one. If I'm upset, he's upset. He will always side with me in a argument, unless I argue with him but that's very VERY rare. He also gets a lot of girls to come home with him, it's kinda weird.

Oliver is the teasing brother. He's kind of like a bully in some way but we love each other. If I have a bad day or something bad happens to me, I always go to Ollie and he calms me down. So he's like a bully but I love him.

Aaron is twins with Oliver. He's the angel twin while Ollie is the demon twin. Aaron sometimes helps me pull pranks on Ollie and sometimes Ethan. Aaron always comforts me after a heartbreak and he always helps me with anything.

Ethan is my best friend ever. He is my partner in crime and always helps me prank my brothers. We stuck by each other through thick and thin and always had a good laugh. We sometimes fight but that always ends with water guns.