Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Amari's POV

February 21, 2020

Holy crap! Today's my birthday! I shoot out of bed, totally forgetting Cristina was asleep on the bed next to me, and bolt for the door. I run into Ethan's room and slam his door open, and no surprise, he's asleep. I run and start jumping on him. He starts groaning and finally he opens his eyes. "Do you have something to say to me?" I asked. He thought for second, then said "happy tickle day lil sis." He said evilly.

I screamed and ran out of the room, only to run into Ollie, he almost grabbed me but I was too fast for him and took off down the stairs. At the third step, I jumped and ran out the back door. I kept running til I climbed up the tree house. Every year on my birthday, the guys wanna tickle me, and since I'm the big 16, they wanna tickle me for 16 minutes! Hell no! After moments of being in deep in thought about my torture, I hear someone climbing up. And since I'm already in a corner, I have my nerf gun in my hand, cocked and ready.

The person turned out to be Aaron and I ended up shooting the crap outta him and he screamed like a little girl. "Mari! Stop! Ok ok! Have mercy on me!" He screamed. I'm shocked. It's super hard to make any of my brothers beg for mercy. I put the gun down and raised my hand in victory. He shook his head and laughed. "Come on, James already has your cake. And happy birthday you butthole." He said. I smiled at him as thanks and climbed down the ladder after him.

We went inside and I see all my brothers, my mom, and Cristina standing around a table with a cake, it looks like they were about to sacrifice it. Everyone went around and wished me happy birthday. And then it came the singing. Everyone sang to me, and I don't really like it because you just sit there and look awkward while they sing to you. Anyway, after that, I became Marie Antoinnette and shouted "let them eat cake!"

We dug into the cake, which by the way, I had no idea James went and got, and it was delicious! After the cake, we went into the living room and did presents! (I'm too tired and lazy, so make the presents whatever you want). After that, we just chilled and talked about funny things I did as a baby, or as I like to call it "bully Amari on her birthday." Then, I hear a sigh. "Do you know what we forgot to do?" I hear someone ask. I snap my eyes open and start panicking. "No, no, NO, NO!" My voice kept getting higher and higher and I tried to scramble away. The boys grinned evilly and started chasing after me.

We all ran around the entire house, except for mom and Cristina. I eventually got upstairs in my room, and the rest was history. Best. Birthday. Ever.

Hey! Finally, I felt like I was failing everyone since I couldn't upload a chapter. But here's Mari's birthday like I promised. Ik it's a sweet 16, and it should be a great party, but I have a feeling this is how my sweet 16 is gonna go in November this year 😂. So bye guys!