Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I waited til all of my brothers were asleep, I went into every single room to see if all of them were asleep, which they were. And when I was in their rooms, I kissed the top of their heads and said my goodbye to them just in case I didn't make it back. I left the house and headed toward the abandoned warehouse. I knew where that was because Cristina and I used to go there all the time.

I opened the door and it made a loud creak making it known I was here. I walked inside and was waiting for Julio to come up and tie me, which exactly happened, but I have no idea who tied me up. I tried to scream but they put something over my mouth and I was out like a light.

A couple hours later

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back and my mouth taped shut. In the distance I could hear screams. "Stop! Don't hurt her! Please!" I recognized that voice. "Shut UP Cristina!" The voice said. The random voice who told Cristina to shut up, came closer to me. "Well well well, look who we have here? Hello Amari." I knew who that was. Mateo ripped the tape from my mouth and slapped me.

"Speak you little bitch!" Mateo yelled at me. I whimpered. He kept beating me until I was unconscious.

James' POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Ollie looking at me with frantic eyes. "Ollie? What the hell is going on?" I asked, voice raspy. "Amari's gone, Ethan's freaking out." He said. I processed the words in my brain... wait. MARI'S GONE?! I shot out of bed and ran downstairs to see all of my brothers either crying or deep in thought.

"Where do you think she could've gone?" Aaron asked. I then had a sudden thought. I ran to the note that Mari gave us, which was on the table in the living room, and grabbed it. I read it and it said to meet them at the abandoned warehouse. I heard all of my brothers run in here and was very curious. "Do you know where she is James?" Ethan asked, still crying.

I turned towards them, tears in my eyes, and looked at them. "I know where Mari is, and we have to go quick, or she's gone."

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short, I have science fair to work on and I'm NOT happy. So I said I would get a chapter in so here you go. I'm going to work now so bye everyone!