Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up in my bed, but my alarm didn't go off. I realized that I fell asleep on the couch last night. I think one of my brothers carried me to my bed. I checked my phone to see what time it was and realized it was Saturday. I knew yesterday was my first day of high school, but I couldn't go cause I hit my head.

I got up and got dressed into some comfy jeans and a off the shoulder shirt.

I went downstairs to see Derek and Ollie playing video games, yelling at each other

I went downstairs to see Derek and Ollie playing video games, yelling at each other. I covered my ears and groaned because I have a massive headache. Ryan, who was in the kitchen, took notice and told the boys to quiet down. He came over and carried me to the counter and set me down. "I'm going to move my finger in front of you, ok?" He asked quietly. I nodded.

He moved his finger in front of my face, and I tried to follow it but it was too hard and it hurt. I whimpered and Ryan took notice and sighed. "Aww baby, you have a concussion. How about you get homeschooled? It'll be much easier and I'll talk to James about it." He said. I nodded. He carried me over to the couch and laid me down. I turned my head away from the tv because of the bright light.

Oh, did I forget to mention Ryan is studying to become a doctor? Well, he is. And that's why he knows a lot about medical stuff. I felt someone scoot closer and cuddle me. I turn around to see Aaron cuddling me. "I'm sorry bub. I didn't mean to shove you that hard." He said. I could see the guilt swimming in his eyes. I smiled and patted him on the head. "It's alright Aaron, thanks to you, I can do homeschool!" I said.

Aaron laughed and ruffled my hair. "I'm still sorry bub. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said. "It's ok. I forgive you." I said. He smiled and walked away. I decided to shut my eyes for a little bit, until I heard someone scream. "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT DEREK! YOU'RE SUCH A CHEATER!" I started whimpering and I felt someone come over to me. "Shh, it's ok, it's ok, I promise." Someone whispered. I looked and saw it was Ethan.

I grabbed onto him and he picked me up and carried me somewhere. I looked and saw it was his room. He probably didn't want me to be in the same room with the loud boys. I felt him lay me down and I just looked up at him and he sighed. "Do you want me to stay here?" He asked. I nodded. He chuckled softly and laid down next to me. I heard him tapping on his phone indicating he's playing a game or texting someone.

I looked and saw he was texting. "Who are you texting?" I asked. "James, he's wondering how you are." He said. "What did you tell him?" I asked. "You have a concussion and you whimper at loud noises." He said. I looked offended. "I do not!" I said raising my voice, but I started whimpering. "You proved my point lil sis. James is on his way. He was at work, but as soon as he heard about you having a concussion, he wanted to come home." He said.

I eventually just laid down and fell asleep. After a little bit of sleep, I felt someone kiss me on my forehead and stroke my hair. "Hi baby, I hope you're feeling better, I love you." They said. But I recognized that voice, it was James. I heard him exit and close the door. I carefully got up and also left the room.

I went downstairs and saw all of my brothers around the dining room table, looking like they're doing a sacrifice. I decided to go to the living room and just chill there, until I heard a knock on the door. I went to go get it and when I opened it, it revealed to be my worst nightmare.

Hey guys! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope you guys are enjoying the story, and I'll be updating as soon as I can, probably in a couple hours. We'll see. But thanks for reading and see you soon!