Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke up and I felt awful. I could not move a muscle and it hurt to blink even. I see brightness and immediately get a headache. So one of my cousins turned on the light. Or so I thought I felt someone pick me up, but I had no energy to fight back at all. They threw me down and made me sit up.

"Hello mija, it's nice to see you again." That's the voice of... "hello José." The man I called my father chuckled darkly. "Mija, call me Daddy, if you don't, your punishment will be far worse than before." He said like Captain Hook. (Like you know in the trailer for Peter Pan 2 or something like that, and Captain Hook goes "hello Wendy." That's what I pictured José to look like, creepy smile. I'll insert the pic up there 👆🏻. Kinda like that.

I whimpered. When my dad used to live with us, he would sneak into my room with my mother and beat the shit out of me, and when one of my brothers would wake me up, they would find me beaten and unconscious. It got so bad that I was barely breathing, like I was knocking on Heaven's door. Anyway, he picked me up over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes, and carried me to a different room.

That's when I realized. "Where am I?" I asked. José laughed. "Silly girl, you're in your mothers and my hideout. Your brothers will NEVER find you here!" He exclaimed and cackled. Dude, is he actually ok? "Why are you doing this to me?" I whimpered as he threw me on the bed.

WARNING ⚠️⚠️ ABUSE AHEAD!!!

"Because mija, you've been very naughty." He said and undid his belt. I screamed and tried to scurry away, but that did no good. Someone held me down and I realized that grip to be my mother, she would hold me down and cover my mouth while my father beat me. She gripped my mouth tight so I couldn't scream.

José whipped his belt at me while I screamed in pain, while it was muffled by my mothers hand. He kept doing it until I was bloody and unconscious. Next thing I know, I was being picked up. But I couldn't focus. I was just a bag of potatoes to them.

Derek's POV (didn't see that did you?)

James made all of us get dressed and get inside the van. We all hurried up because we knew our sisters life is in danger. We all ran to the car and we see James pull up the map to the abandoned warehouse. He hands the phone to me and starts the car. I tell him the turns and where he needs to go. After about 10 minutes, we arrived at the warehouse. We ran inside and started screaming for Mari, no answer.

I searched everywhere until I found a piece of paper. "Hermanos! Ven aca!" I screamed. (English translation: Brothers! Come here!). Soon, all of my brothers ran over to me. "What is it? Did you find Mari?" Ollie asked. I shook my head, dreading to tell them the news. "Mari's not here." Before I could even finish, almost everyone broke down, James and Aaron being the calm ones.

"GUYS! Derek wasn't finished talking." James exclaimed. I nodded as a thanks to him. "But I do know where Mari is being kept." I said. James snatched the note. He began reading it and threw it down. He sprinted toward the door and almost left until Aaron screamed "where are you going?" James turned around and said, "I'm getting our sister back, she's at Aunt Isabel's old house."

BAM! Chapter 9 is completed! I'll have time to make chapter 10 tomorrow because I'm home with the flu. Soooo yay!!! But boo at the same time lol. If you guys want to follow me anywhere else, here's where you can find me👇🏻

Tiktok- kfeese12
Snapchat- mj_riverdale12

Thanks for reading! Next part is Q and A for me! Byeeee