Chapter 13

Chapter 13

James gulped and scratched his head. He sighed and started to explain. "After you passed out when Ethan picked you up, Aunt Mary, dad, and Julio held us at gunpoint." I looked away. I felt so guilty I put my brothers in harms way. But then James smiled. "Then all of a sudden, mom came out of the shadows and knocked everyone out, except Aunt Mary." He said. I looked at mom and she gave us a small smile.

"Then she knocked out Aunt Mary and we escaped with mom. That's about it." He said. I took that in for a minute. So I have/had an aunt that abused me, along with my father? Wait. "Why did Aunt Mary abuse me then? I'm so confused." I said. I heard footsteps and I turned around to see my mom walking up to me.

"Honey, your father divorced me because he wanted to be with Mary. They wanted Julio as a kid, and they wanted you." She explained. I sat there, mouth agape. "But that doesn't explain why they abused me." I said. "Well, did you put up a fight?" Aaron asked. I shrunk down in my chair and everyone could tell what my answer was. "That's why, they knew you wouldn't want to go, so they had to get you somehow, and that way was probably threatening us." Derek said.

I groaned and put my head down. I'm so gullible, if I stayed here, nothing would've happened... maybe. Who knows what would've happened if I didn't go. I felt a hand on my back and they started rubbing it. I sighed in contentment and almost fell asleep. It felt like the person who would rub my back to calm me down when I was upset. I looked up to see my mom rubbing my back. I tried everything in my willpower not to flinch.

I smiled at her and got up. I didn't want to be down there anymore so I made up an excuse. "I'm going upstairs, I'm tired." I said. "Ok baby, go get some sleep." James said. He came over and kissed the top of my head while everyone else did the same, along with my mother. After everyone did that, I went upstairs and crashed on my bed.

A couple hours later

I woke up to a banging noise and I went downstairs to see what was wrong. I see all of my brothers walk out and they ran in front of me while Ethan stayed back and held my shoulders. I hear a all too familiar voice scream. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Damn, this took almost two days to write lol. I may update I may not, who knows. But hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Byeeee