Chapter 17

Amari's POV

After I found that out, I was NOT happy. I mean, come on. Your brothers MURDERED your dad. How would you feel? Well, I don't know, because my father abused me growing up. I was about to dive out of Ollie's lap to hug her, but decided against it. Then suddenly, I had an idea.

"Cristina, do you want to go out today? You and me?" I asked. Everyone looked at me if I was insane. "Mari, we just found out she's trying to kill you, and you want to go out?" Aaron asked. I sighed and nodded. "What do I always say?" I asked. Every boy looked at each other and repeated what I like to say: "forgive and forget." I nodded, smiling.

I got up from Ollie's lap and grabbed Cristina's hand and dragged her upstairs. "Umm Mari, what are we doing?" She asked. I smiled. "Mari, you're scaring me." She said. I went over to my closet and got out some cute clothes and threw them at her. "Seriously?" She asked incredulously. I nodded. "Pick one of those outfits out, and hurry up. Cause we are going to the mall!" I exclaimed and ran out the door.

I ran into Ethan's room to steal some of his clothes (he's closer in size with me). I stole his sweatshirt and sweatpants and went into my room to see if Cristina was done. She was done and I linked our arms and skipped down the stairs. (I don't know how that's possible but ok). We grabbed our coats and I yelled goodbye to everyone and we left the house.

We walked all the way down to the mall, which wasn't very far from my house and we went into the first store, Aeropostale's. We went over to the shirts and got some cute shirts, then some cute ripped jeans, and I made Cristina try them on. After we bought the clothes, we went to the food court and got Auntie Anne's (If you don't know what that is, it's a pretzel place) and we got smoothie king.

We ate and talked and had a good time. We walked back to the house, and I hear screams. WINTER! CANT WE HAVE ONE PEACEFUL DAY WITHOUT DRAMA! DAMN!

Sorry!! Fine, there won't be screaming.

Thank you.

We walked to the house and unlocked the door and heard my brothers playing video games. I laughed and went upstairs with Cristina. We watched tv and chilled in my room until it was dark. After a moment of silence, Cristina smiled at me. "Thank you Mari. I really needed this. And I'm really sorry for what I did to you." She said. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Like I always say prima (female cousin) forgive and forget, and you'll have a good life."

Bam! Chapter 17 is up! And did you see Mari yelled at me! But I deserved it lol. But I'm going to go read some books, but I'll see you in chapter 18!

Byeeee