Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Amari's POV

I was laying in bed with an ice pack on my forehead when I heard a knock on the door. James walked in to let me know that I needed to take my pills. I had to take three, long pills which I like to call my flu pills. Theraflu which knocks down my fever. And delsyum which stops my cough. I walked down the stairs and I see my brothers wearing a hospital mask.

I shook my head at their immaturity. We walked over to the counter and I grabbed water so I could take my medicine. I took all my medicine with a scowl on my face and went back to bed, hearing my brothers shout about the basketball game going on. I trudged to my bed and flopped down. Then, my stomach started to hurt. Not the 'I need to take a dump' stomach ache. It's the 'I need to throw up' kind of ache.

I rushed to the bathroom, I quickly opened the toilet and let all the gunk out of my mouth. I won't describe it but it was disgusting. Nobody came to check on me so I guess they didn't hear me throw up.  I went back to my bed and laid down. I kept hearing my brothers screaming about the game, then I hear a quiet knock on the door. My mom came in and sat on my bed. "My poor baby. You'll feel better soon hon, I promise." She whispered.

I will admit, I missed having the motherly warmth I craved growing up, and now that I have it, I love it. I smiled contently and just wanted to sleep. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up with my tv off and it was dark in my room except my night light. I looked at the clock next to me and it read 4:15. Pm? Hopefully.

I got up and went downstairs to see most of my brothers sleeping on the couch and I saw James and Derek in the kitchen talking about something, they didn't see me so I hid around the corner and listened. "Der, you know she can't stay here. We already have our brothers and Mari to take care of. Plus, she's not gonna want to go anywhere without mom. She just can't stay." I heard James say. "Cristina has nobody but us! Maybe mom can take her somewhere where her brothers won't find her." Derek said.

Hold up, why are they talking about Cristina leaving?

Another chapter done! This is still kinda based off my experience but with different scenes. I'll explain in the next thing. Byeee