Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It started off like any other day, my alarm went off, so I shut it off. Normal right? Well, couple minutes later, an annoying brother runs and jumps on my bed. "Get up lazy bones! We gotta go to school let's go!" I recognize that voice anywhere. "Get off me Ollie." I said. "It's Aaron, not Ollie." He said. I opened my eyes and saw Ollie smiling. "Ha, made you open your eyes." He said smugly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket over my head. But it was snatched off of me and I felt the cold air hit my less clothed body.

"Give me my blanket back you jerk!" I screamed

"Give me my blanket back you jerk!" I screamed. Ollie chuckled. "Nope lil girl, time to get up. Get dressed cause you take forever." He said. I heard him leave and shut the door, so I just got up to get ready for the day.

I got dressed in a crop top and jeans and let my hair flow loose.

I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast. I see Ryan making breakfast and Ethan at the table looking miserable, the twins no where in sight, James probably getting dressed, but I have no idea where Derek is.

"Where's everyone?" I asked. Ryan turned around from making eggs. "James is getting dressed, Ollie's probably picking on Aaron, and Derek is probably still in bed." He said. I nodded and sat down next to Ethan. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head down on mine, too tired to push it off of him.

Just then I heard loud footsteps come down the stairs. "Good morning family!" I heard a very obnoxious overly cheery voice say. I then heard him come over to me and Ethan. "Good morning younger siblings of mine." He said. We both sighed. "Good morning James." We both said simultaneously. He chuckled. "Sometimes I think you two are the twins and Ollie and Aaron are just people related to each other." He said.

During breakfast cuz I'm lazy to say when people came down

We were all eating our breakfast. When James and his preppy mood destroyed the silence. "So is everybody ready for high school?" He asked. Ethan and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Then after awhile, we both said at the same time, "no."

Aaron and Oliver looked at each other and gave each other a weird look. "James, are you sure we're the twins? They act the same!" Oliver exclaimed. James laughed. "I'm positive you guys are the twins, Mari and Ethan just happen to act alike." He said. I looked at Ethan and he looked back at me and we smirked at each other.

After breakfast us four kids (Ollie, Aaron, Ethan and I) got our stuff and went to Ollie's car. Before I stepped out the door, James pulled me back and gave me a sloppy kiss on my forehead. "Eww get off me!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and shoved me out the door.

I ran toward the car and screamed "SHOTGUN!" I took off toward the car but Aaron was faster and shoved me on the ground. I hit my head and I heard James scream, "Aaron! Be careful with Mari!" I looked down and saw my head was bleeding. The thing about me is, I have a fear of seeing blood. So I panicked and screamed.

I got up and tried to run but I immediately fell and someone caught me and put a cloth like something on my head. I looked and saw Ryan with a wash cloth holding it to my head. I was fading in and out of consciousness and I couldn't focus properly. The next thing I know, I see black.

I wake up in my bed, but wasn't it the first day of school? I get up and carefully head down the stairs. I see Derek on the couch playing on his phone. I clear my throat to get his attention, and he looked up from his phone and gave me a sympathetic look. "How's your head feeling Mari?" He asked softly because he knows I have a headache.

"It hurts a bit, but what happened?" I asked. He sighed and motioned me to sit next to him. I sat down next to him and he put an arm around me. "Well, Aaron shoved you down, and you hit your head on the concrete, your head started bleeding and you started freaking out. James was yelling at Ryan to get a wash cloth and you started running away but Ryan caught you because you started to fall, and you blacked out after that." He said.

"What did everyone do?" I asked. He sighed. "James was trying to calm everyone down, not gonna lie, I was freaking out a bit, Ryan was a level head but I could tell he was freaking out, Oliver was trying to calm Ethan down, and Aaron was trying to help with your head." He said. Of course Ethan would be freaking out, he's my best friend and he freaks out when anything happens to me.

After that long conversation that made my head hurt, I decided to fall asleep against Derek and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys! I'm at Coney Island, (I live in Ohio if it wasn't familiar to you) and it's taking FOREVER to see the Christmas lights, so I'm writing this. But I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll update this as soon as I can. Byeeee!