Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back, not unusual, and looked around. Everything was blurry but I could tell where I was. I knew that my mouth wasn't duck taped, so I could easily speak. "Why am I at Aunt Isabel's house?" I asked quietly. I saw someone walk up to me, I couldn't tell who it was, but they slapped my face hard.

"We're here, so we can easily lure your brothers in. They ruined our life!" My so called mother exclaimed. "Well then, maybe you shouldn't have ruined mine!" I exclaimed feeling bold. But that feeling didn't last long, instead of a slap to my face, I felt a punch to my face. I spit the blood out and glared daggers at my mom. She glared at me and kept slapping me, it stung so much and I could barely blink without every single part in my body hurting.

"You wanna talk more?!" She yelled in my face. All I could do was try and catch my breath and hope that my brothers were on their way. "That's what I thought you little shit." She said and slapped me once more and walked out.

Ethan's POV (I'm trying to get all the brothers)

James was driving over the speed limit no doubt, in order to get to Aunt Isabel's house. Well, after the death of Uncle Hayden, Aunt Isabel committed suicide and left her own children to fend themselves. The children moved away, and the house has just been known as the "Death House."

James finally arrived at Aunt Isabel's house and we all unbuckled and ran inside. We all looked around and couldn't find Mari anywhere. "Check everywhere! Even for mom and dad!" James exclaimed. Wait, what? I thought Julio kidnapped Mari, not mom and dad. But I shook off the thought and kept searching the house for my little sister. I then went into the basement, and saw Mari tied up and has tape around her mouth.

I ran up to her and quickly ripped the tape off and she whimpered in pain. I kissed the top of her head and began to untie her. That is, until I heard a gun cocking. "Let go of the ropes, or you get shot." I heard the cold voice of my father say. I didn't care if I get shot, but I still stayed right by Mari. "Turn around Ethan." He said. I slowly turned around and faced my father. "Now get up you little pussy of a son." He said. Ouch, that stung a little.

I got up and I saw Ryan sneaking over to father and was about to knock him out, and he motioned me to distract him. So I pretended to tie my shoe, until I heard a loud bang. I heard Mari whimper and I look up to see father knocked out on the floor. Ryan stood there with a chair in his hand. I looked at him incredulously. "Seriously dude! A chair?" I exclaimed.

"No time for questions, the guys are waiting and we have to get out of here, now!" Ryan said. I untied the rest of Mari and I carried her since she was too weak to walk. We got upstairs and were so close to running out, until I heard another gun cocking. "Drop Amari. And no one gets hurt." But the thing is, it wasn't the voice of my mother.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN. Lol sorry. I've been busy with school and now I'm back! On a Wednesday, supposed to be doing homework but instead updating a chapter lol. Anyway, I'll update later tonight and yea! See ya! Byeeee