Chapter 1

Alex's Pov

As soon as I looked around I instantly realized what happened, well obviously I have dreamt about this many times in the past, to think I would get transported to another world. Thankfully it was the world of Classroom of the Elite, it would suck if I got sent to some medieval fantasy world since I enjoy modern technology way too much.

Next I noticed I was in my own body which slightly surprised me since usually people get body swapped sometimes even gender swapped when this kind of stuff happens. Interestingly my body was of my 15-year-old self, that is good it would be weird if a 20-year-old showed up to a first-year high school class.

It is also good because middle school was the only time in my entire life I regularly exercised, it would suck if I was sent here with my physically abilities I had last night. I would probably be beat by Ike if that was the case, the thought of it makes me embarrassed.

The third thing I noticed is that these uniforms are ugly as fuck, like even uglier than in the anime and illustrations in the book. I wonder if I can pay private points to change the school uniform?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited, as someone who never really cared that much about school, as long I got and A, B, or C in my classes my parents didn't care that much so I pretty much just costed through in the past. For some reason I want to challenge myself here, not in the way of being a class leader or anything crazy like that but trying my hardest in academics.

Judging by the fact that I could understand the students speaking around me I was made to be able to understand and hopefully speak Japanese, while on the topic I realized a major problem. As an American I learned American history and world history, if I am not wrong a core subject will be Japanese history. I'm pretty sure that's the class Chabashira-sensei teaches as well, it would be terrible if I got transported here just for me to fail out during the first midterm since I know nothing about Japanese history past what I know from a few movies and have colloquial picked up while learning about World War 2 and watching anime. I wouldn't be surprised if I took a Japanese history exam if I got like a 10%.

Well I will have to focus on that, good thing as someone who is in college I should be plenty knowledgeable in all the other subjects not to even mention English which is my native language.

After briefly sorting out my priorities I looked around the bus, I wonder if I will see Ayanokoji or Horikita.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it I seem to be on a different bus, I mean there are 160 incoming first-years so of course there are multiple busses.

I did notice some people I recognized but it wasn't any main characters so I didn't pay much attention to them. Instead of I was thinking about how strange it is that it is public busses taking us to ANHS, like don't they only take this route and go to the school once a year? And if going by the anime the school is on an island connected to mainland Tokyo by a bridge, so why is the public bus bringing us there? Whatever it isn't really important in the grand scheme of things, going back to looking around I noticed someone I missed earlier.

I saw Haruka Hasebe sitting at a window seat looking out the window, reading the light novel I always thought that she would be the type of friend I would like to have. I get severe social anxiety talking to attractive girls but she seems like someone that is approachable even though she is very beautiful.

After noticing her I look for the first time looked to the side, and low and behold next to me was a drooling Kanji Ike. I was definitely surprised but also thankful it was at least someone I knew about so I wouldn't feel super uncomfortable talking to him.