Chapter 10

Alex's Pov

The rest of Wednesday and Thursday went by very slowly as I was wondering what would happen with Fuka today, I have zero experience in this kind of situation so my anxiety is at an all-time high.

I got up and got ready to work out, I met Fuka in front of the dorms again. She didn't try to tease me immediately today, instead she seemed even more serious. She lead me to a similar spot as Wednesday, after some stretching she started talking after a while of silence.

"Ok shy-kun, today is going to be much harder than Wednesday so try to get through it. I won't tolerate failure."

With that she started totu- I mean training me if we were comparing the difficulty of the two workout sessions to areas in the underworld according to Greek mythology Wednesday would have been the Asphodel Meadows and today would be the Fields of Mourning. By the time she gave me the signal that we were done my legs were extremely shaky and I could barley stand. Thankfully she helped me to a bench so I could sit. She had been exercising near me but it seemed to be fairly easy to her, even after an hour or more workout she still smelled really nice.

I think I was getting a little delirious from exhaustion, I also needed some water. Thankfully she bought us each a bottle from the vending machine, I drank plenty before I left so I shouldn't be dehydrated.

After a few minutes she turned to me.

"For todays command it will be quick and easy, are you ready?"

I just nodded; I hope I don't have to do anything crazy.

"For today I am going to ask you three questions, I just want you to answer me honestly."

Oh shit, is she going to ask about how I got the information to guess I the class points? Or maybe about my past, I need my brain to work properly so I can talk around the question well enough to not say anything stupid.

"I want you to tell me what you thought while giving that massage Wednesday. All the gross and crude details of what you were thinking about, including if you wanted to do something."

Why did she ask such an embarrassing question, she even said she smelt "that" so it is clear she knows what I thought. I feel like a weirdo doing it but I decided to tell the truth.

"To be honest I really wanted to have sex with you, I also thought about how soft your skin was, how plump your thighs were, and how I wouldn't mind being sandwiched between them."

After saying that she for the first time this morning had her usual smirk on, she is really trying to ruin me. She still has two more questions as well; I am definitely screwed.

"Since then how many times have you jacked off thinking about me, my soft thighs and smooth skin."

I could not believe she asked that to me, she really is a wild girl. At least Fuka isn't the type of girl to go telling people about these embarrassing things, any other girl would probably tell all her friends and get me to the top of the "guys who should just die" list.

It took me a second to think, and to be honest I did what she asked about many more times than I would like to admit, I literally want to die right now. If I lie I am sure she will see through me so I have to say the truth. I looked down straight into the ground as I answered, she was slowing inching closer to me, it is almost like she wants it to be a high number.

"Fuka-Sama I can't lie to you; the answer is 6 times."

"Good job, that is more then I would have guessed but that just makes it better. Do you perhaps have a high sex drive? Actually I have one more question to ask you first."