Chapter 19

Alex's Pov

With how quickly the Zodiac Exam went there was still quite a while until the cruise ended, I realized the potential mistake I made, I ended the exam before Ayanokoji could acquire Kei as a piece.

It is possible he will get her anyway but it will be really bad if that never happens, I can't be the reason KiyoKei never sets sail!

I also kind of destroyed out alliance with Class B, we never betrayed them but now we are way too close in class points to work together. I am sure Horikita and Ichinose can separate on friendly terms but it will go back to being a free for all from now on I am sure. Kanzaki is also thinking back to the deal I made with Class B on the island thinking if it was worth.

Nobody expected Class D to rise at all, let alone so quickly, even Ryuen who is completely convinced Horikita is not the one responsible he also cannot afford to focus on anything other than getting points now that his leadership is seriously in question after losing twice in a row.

My classmates are extremely excited, so excited that they are growing cocky. To be honest I kind of what to plunge them into desperation to show them their place, 90% of them are worthless and have done nothing for the class but they are talking shit to other classes.

The day after my talk with Horikita, Ayanokoji, and Sae I met up and confirmed some things with my favorite teacher.

According to her I have in fact been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder in this world, I have thought of a way or two to use that to my advantage.

Currently I am sitting near the pool, our classmates essentially forced Horikita to come to this improvised celebration party for our victories over the past 2 exams. It is safe to say her popularity is insanely high in our class, students from other classes are starting to show her a large amount of respect.

I can tell Kushida is so close to glowing a gasket and losing her shit because of Horikita's rise to popularity and leadership. Since I was bored I was hanging out with her, Ayanokoji, and Hirata. I have never really talked to Hirata but the little he has said to me has been nice, just what I would expect from him.

While we were sitting their idling talking Ryuen and Albert accompanied by Ibuki walked up to us.

"Hey Suzune, I have to admit that on that Zodiac Exam I thought I had you, you have put me in a tough spot with my class."
"Of course, someone such as yourself not being able to stand up against me in an intellectual exam like that."

"Enjoy your pride while it lasts, next exam I'll have you on your knees begging. I can't wait to see your proud face despair after I have my way with your class."

To be honest having Horikita despair would be good for her, but since I have to word to foil Kuhsida's plans that isn't going to happen.

"Say what you want Ryuen-kun but next month you will be Class D, it seems pretty clear how our next confrontation will go based on the past 2."

"Keep saying that Suzune, but we both know you are too much of a high strung and prideful person to attack from the rear like this. I will find the person pulling your strings and once I cut their strings you will be helpless."

While he was looking at our group he noticed me looking towards the ground, for whatever reason he was interested.

"Suzune who is that guy looking at the ground like he is counting the tiles on the ground?"

"That's Alex-kun from my class, do you know him from somewhere?"

"No, hey Alex, what is your job in this circus? Are you another simp like that dog with red hair?"