Year 2 Chapter 1

Alex's Pov

After a few days of being sad about the various things I had learned it was finally April 1st, the first day of my second year and the first day the new first years will be here.

I am trying to keep myself happy and energetic since there is so much cool stuff that will start happening, I also have a sister coming today, I have to say I am interested in what will happen.

Additionally, wallowing in depression is the least useful way to use my energy, specifically in a school like this. As soon as I get distracted ruin may come at any moment.

I already messed up by going to that meeting with Ayanokoji, he probably is much more wary of me. I hope that doesn't put me on his hit list, but I would think he is not trying to make more enemies will the current situation.

As I made my way to school for my first day of the school year I was in a relatively good mood, new year, and even more trouble. I am honestly really excited, the idea of more additions from other parties than in the book also makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up in anticipation.

As I got to our new classroom I looked around with a good mood, I went to find my new seat and found I was at the window seat now, I guess this year the protagonist seat is mine. Well Ayanokoji has a seat near the door, which is also good, out of all the seats in the room the window and door seat are the best in my opinion.

The only person I was sitting near I talked to was Mii-chan, Chiaki was in a different and looked at me with a pout I could say was cute. Despite that I am kind of happy I am not sitting in front of her again, towards the end of last year she started playing with my hair in and getting overly close to me. Some people might like that but I for one do not being touched a lot, especially from someone I am just friends with.

Once we finally all arrived and the bell rang Sae walked in with a happy smile that surprised most of the students in our class, she was obviously over the moon to be the new Class B.

"Hello, welcome to the start of your second year Class B. As I am sure you noticed the school went through a refit and we will now be utilities more technology as you can see from the digital board compared to the whiteboard. There is also a new function on you student IDs, so please take them out and I will get to explaining."

That should be the OAA app that is introduced this year, I instantly took at my phone and started logging in. I do not know why we need step by step instructions on how to log into a school affiliated app, it seems pretty simple to me.

Like that I logged in within a minute and started to look at the app, I looked at my own statistics to see what I was rated.

Alexander Smith

Second Year, Class B

Date Of Birth: July 25th

Evaluation

Academic Ability: A(86)

Intelligence: B+(80)

Decision Making: A-(82)

Physical Ability: B(70)

Cooperativeness: C-(43)

From looking at my statistics I was pretty impressed, I looked like a class A or B student now, with my physical ability up I look a lot more rounded out. It is also true that my cooperativeness with my class is still below average if anything I actively avoid working together with the others towards bettering the class and instead do it when convenient for me.

I also am wondering if I am actually higher than what it says for physical strength, the last tests that would involve that were the sports festival and the camp, but I grew a large amount physically since the sports festival and the camp didn't test that much, all we did was run and meditate.