Chapter 28

Alex's Pov

The day after my talk with Horikita I realized something important, I then spent the rest of the day doing some research and eventually went to the electronics store to by something. I learned the basics of radio frequencies that common items use; this could be useful for what I plan to do tomorrow.

The day after my self-taught science class I went to visit Ayanokoji after school, I waited long enough so it didn't seem like following home but it was still the afternoon.

When I knocked I soon realized that it was taking it longer than it should for him to answer, when I put my ear to the door I heard a soft noise near the door before some more silence before someone loudly came to the door. Ayanokoji opened the door and looked at me with his normal expressionless face, so that is how it huh.

"I need to talk to you, the sooner the better."

He seemed hesitant to let me in but I already knew why, he quickly recovered since he was most likely trying to hide the other person already inside. When he moved to the side to gesture me to come in I quickly came in and took off my shoes.

When he led me to his table to sit at I decided to end the stupid part of this.

"Kei you can come out, I already know you are there."

When nothing happened I couldn't help my sign loudly, are they really going to play these games? I just looked at Ayanokoji like "really dude?" and after a few seconds he spoke.

"Kei come out."

Then sounds started coming from the bathroom and she came out, I haven't spoken to her really at all but from the books I know how strong her loyalty to Ayanokoji is and how internally strong she is. When she came out she had her typical persona on, god all this acting and games is kind of getting on my nerves since I have important stuff to talk about with Ayanokoji.

"Kei I know your story already so cut the aloof acting and chill out, I am sorry for interrupting you and Ayanokoji's lewd escapades but I need to talk to him about something important, so I will have to ask you to leave for today. If you are wondering your secret is safe with me, I know that isn't reassuring but that is all I can say."

When I was done she looked at Ayanokoji for what to do, she seems to be something like a loyal pet to him, I wondering if anyone saw the way Sae acts to me if they would think the same?

When Ayanokoji nodded Kei looked frustrated.

"Ah mouuuu, fine but don't call me by my first name when I don't even know you, I will text you later Kiyotaka."

She was clearly annoyed but since I am sure she doesn't want to make a scene in front of her "master" she will play it cool. After she left I walked over to Ayanokoji's desk and sat down, I grabbed a piece of paper and quickly wrote a message and showed it to him.

"Give me your phone."

He seemed reluctant but handed it over, then I proceeded to turn off and unplug his computer before putting both of our phones in his refrigerator. Once they were in there I pulled out a handheld radio and started blasting the 2400-2480 MHz range to the range of Bluetooth transmissions in case there are any listening devices hidden in his room.

Whether he is trying to record me or someone else somehow planted one I want to be sure we are alone for this conversation, if somehow anyone else at this school bar Arisu heard this it would cause major problems.

During this Ayanokoji did nothing to stop me but looked a little bit confused about my actions.

"You never know who might be listening, and I do not want anyone hearing this."