Chapter 22

Alex's Pov

It has been a few weeks since the sports festival and it decided to contact Arisu, I made sure to tell her this will be conversation she will not want Kamuro to hear. We are meeting inside her dorm room, she insisted ok, I am not a creep.

I wore some casual clothes; I think I am starting to look pretty handsome now that I have some noticeable muscle to my body. When I arrived I knocked at the door and waited, it took a little but considering her heart condition I was happy to wait. When she opened the door she was dressed in a very conservative dress, since it was her it was very cute, she lead me inside.

Once we were inside she brought me to a small table where she had prepared some kinds of snacks, it seemed to be fresh pastries. They looked really good; I wonder if she made them.

"Arisu did you make these; they look very good."

"Fufu I am glad you noticed, I have been practicing cooking recently, would you mind testing them?"

I took a few different things she made and tried them, after eating them I could tell they were very good.

"If I had to say make any critique it would be that you should add a little sugar, since you are making these for Ayanokoji you should know that he likes sweets a lot. He even calls ice cream Ice Cream-chan, cooking is definitely a way to win him over though."

"Fufu so my childhood friend is in love with ice cream, I see. I will have to learn how to make some, what makes you think I want to win his heart though?"

"Since you are obsessed with him I don't think there is anyone else you could even consider romantically. Isn't it that you want to beat him and then make him yours? Maybe your goal is to make a child between a real genius and the false genius? Either way you are definitely madly in love with him, even if it is in a weird way."

"It seems you know more about me than I thought, you are really dangerous, aren't you Alex-kun? Maybe it will be better to get rid of you now to avoid future risk?"

"Maybe, but once we make a deal similar to the one we made to the second day of school you won't be able to let me go, I assure you what I know you will want to hear as much as last time."

"I see, it seems you still have a large amount of valuable information, since you only work for yourself and only deal with me it would be stupid to dispose of you now. Very well, I will owe you a favor, what do you know."

"Sometime during the third semester of this year your father will be suspended as chairman."

"WHAT?!?! What is that supposed to mean?"

"I will tell you something else, before that happens you know who will be visiting the school to reacquire your childhood friend."

"I see, so when he can't get Ayanokoji-kun to drop out he will get rid of my father to get to him, no doubt his replacement will be hostile to Ayanokoji. Do you know if my father will be alright?"

To no surprise Arisu cares a great deal for her father.

"From what I know you don't have to worry too much; he will be investigated for something he didn't do and only have to step down temporarily. I do not know when he will be able to return but I assure you he wont be physically harmed or anything."

"I see, thank you for the information. I won't tell my father since it won't do any good, if it is that man all that knowing would do it put him in even more potential danger. Knowing soon we have a hostile director is very valuable information, I will have to prepare. I assume you have some kind of relationship with Ayanokoji by now?"