Year 2 Chapter 4

Alex's Pov

Now it is the weekend where the confrontation between the First year Class D and my class will take place, like I had hypothesized before, I think the world is trying to self-correct the timeline of the Light Novels. I think this because if it was not the amount of stuff that I and others have changed would have massively effected the chain of events and derail the cannon.

In the time since the first years got here I have hung out with Elena about 5 or 6 times, she really is extremely impressive, I wonder if she is more skills and intelligent then some White Room students.

All I can do is guess though; I have never seen even an ounce of her true capabilities so I have no basis to evaluate her. The only thing that is certain is she is more impressive than he OAA ratings, and those are already insane.

I am sure Ayanokoji has already had his dinner with Amasawa, that means Hosen is going to try to stab himself behind the dorms, ideally I would like to see it and record it.

Not just to see my guy take a knife in the hand and shrug it off either, in a situation like at this school having the most blackmail evidence as possible on as many people as possible is prudent since you never know when you will need it.

I know Horikita, Sudo, and Ayanokoji will be going to meet up with Hosen and Nanase about teaming up, which will lead to the stabbing. Since I don't remember an exact time whether it was mentioned or not I am kind of just planning on watch the GPS app for contacts, ill watch Sudo since you never know if Horikita or Ayanokoji might turn it off or something for whatever reason to try to be clever.

I sat there watching it for a while until they finally met up to go to karaoke, now I just have to wait for them to start leaving and I will get into position.

Not 5 seconds after the GPS said they entered I heard a knock at my door, since I wasn't expecting anyone and the timing seemed too strange I was hesitant to open the door. Looking out through the eye hole I saw a surprising person, Ichika Amasawa, well she is definitely up to something.

The way she smiled right at me even though I walked to the door silently was unnerving, I instantly started recording on both of my phones and then opened the door slowly.

As soon as the door was opened she stepped into the middle of the doorframe with an unsettling smile, for some reason I fear for my nonexistent chastity.

"Hello Alex-senapi~, I have heard so much from Elena-chan about you. Would you mind if I came in?"

The look she was giving me looks sweet but I could tell refusal would mean that I wouldn't be leaving my room for the rest of the day.

I slowly moved to the side to allow her to walk in, her demeanor seemed playful but I know she can be the devil.

I could tell she was expecting me to be good host so I offered her a seat and some water, yeah I still don't buy tea, and it would be weird to sit there and wait for water to boil for a conversation like this anyway.

After she sat down like she owned the place she spoke again.

"I wonder if your reactions will be just as boring as Elena-chan's, no matter what I say she doesn't seem to get fazed by it."

Is she here to tease me? I doubt it, the timing is too perfect, I guess I will have to play her game for now.

"Was teasing a class at your past school? You seem proud of your ability so I doubt I would be able to be as unresponsive as my sister."

When I mentioned "past school" I saw a tiny reaction from her, not a flinch or anything, more like I saw her eyes turn fiery for split second before she went back to teasing me.