Year 2 Prologue

Elena (Enterprise)'s Pov

I arrived at the US embassy in Japan, it looks like a normal office building with extremely high security, since I am meeting big sister York I cannot go in under my own identity.

I quickly entered with a false identity and paperwork under the premise of getting paperwork for moving to another country for college and renewing my passport, since I am quite tall for my age I can easily play the role of a girl 5 years or more my senior.

After getting inside it is difficult to get  to place the average person is not meant to be, aka where my sister is currently. It might seem ridiculous for us to go through all this effort for a meeting when we could just meet outside, right? Well since she is currently in a very high position here and drawing attention to myself and her by having an uncharacteristic meeting would be counterproductive.

In theory I could use the cover I am supposedly going to be getting of her daughter, but this is also a test from her, if I can't do this then I won't be sent to wherever I am going. In that case Alex would be instructed to drop out and the entire mission would be a bust, I don't even know why she sent that kid anywhere.

Its isn't that there is something wrong with him, there is just nothing particularly good about him, slightly above average grades, and far below physical ability.

Since my sister "adopted" him if you could even call it that, I would have the conclusion that he is definitely not a bad person, but not particularly good either. The best way to describe him is indifferent, since what happened to his family happened it seems like he is not interested in anything, maybe she sent him to that school to try to help him.

No.

She definitely sent him there because she wants to make use of him, after all I am pretty sure she took him in with the explicit somehow using him for something. That doesn't mean she doesn't care about him though, in what I have seen she likes having a son, even if it is more of a younger brother kind of relationship.

With that in mind I am almost positive that if it came down to it she would not hesitate to sacrifice him to the wolves to accomplish her job, but that is the same for me as well and me in regards to her.

That is the nature of our profession, since we are working in things that are extremely dangerous and usually have very large consequences failure is not an option. That is why sacrificing your life for your country and to protect the freedoms of her people is an acceptable death for us, it may sound sad that we may doom our own sister for the sake of the mission, but when the tides of the world are moving around sacrifices will have to be made.

When my time is up I will happily burn in hell for my sins against my family if it comes to it, but that is a last resort.

As I was thinking I have steadily been making my way towards my sister's office, I have been using her key card that I made a copy of the last time we met, it is pretty much cheating.

Again, since I am tall for my age and dressed like an office worker people I walk past in the halls do not question me, since I know the layout and act confidently they assume I am supposed to be here.

The I finally arrived at my destination, one of the biggest offices in the building.

York Smith

Chief International Liaison in Japan

I knocked on the door and here my sisters sweat voice telling me to come in, when I entered I saw her with her blazer off with a pile of papers on her desk, it looks like she is exhausted.

"Yay, you're here, I have been waiting this entire time for my cute little sister to come here, I would scold you for being late but I saw your flight here was delayed, if it wasn't I would definitely punish you."

As soon as she started talking she seemed to get a shot of energy as she stood up and gave me a hug, the feeling of it was nice and I reciprocated it before speaking.

"It is good to see you too, so let us get down to details about this assignment."

She just have me a cheeky smile.

"You are never fun, ok lets get down to it."

With that we both sat down on opposite sides of her desk, it was a beautiful Redwood desk, as she slumped into her chair she began her explanation.

"As you know, last year I sent Alex into Koudo Ikusei Senior High School, I thought I would be a chance to get him to mature and grow while also gaining first hand knowledge of the school that has produced more executive talent then nearly every other high school in Japan combined. Then just before he was sent there we learned of a student being admitted that is in some way of extremely high value to an unknown powerful group in Japan.

I asked Alex to try to find the identity of this HVT and sent him in hoping for the best, where you come in is that this year two more students of somewhat lesser but still very high value will be coming as well. Towards the end of this last school year the long-time chairmen was also suspended and a former Japanese high value asset put in as the temporary replacement, from what we know these events are connected and there is a much bigger scheme going on.

Your assignment is to infiltrate the school as a student, my daughter and Alex's sister, and figure out who is the force behind these strange unnatural movements. You will collaborate with Alex on the ground and work to figure out why these students are so important and what a man like Tsukishiro is doing being the chairmen of a school.

As always, if you deem the threat to be highly dangerous and imminent lethal force is allowed, just don't get caught red handed so we can get you out without causing an incident."

I can now see why she is having me go to this school, this is definitely more troublesome than I had expected, it makes sense to send me if there is this much going on. After a break she spoke again.

"Here is a USB with all the files you will need, school rules, list of everyone on campus with pictures and descriptions, as well as detailed backgrounds on the most interesting students. You will be going in as a Class A student which means you are expected to already be near the top of what a student entering a high school could be, this should give you freedom to act more freely since people with expect some level of greatness from you. Your older brother will be in Class B, risen from Class D in one year, an extremely impressive feat, talk to him first chance you get because he will no doubt have on site information that will be very helpful."

"Understood, I will be on my way then, it would be unfortunate if someone in this office came to ask something of you while I am here."

As I stood up to leave she kept talking.

"Alex has also started working out this last year, when I went to see him he was actually decently build. He has really grown up and gotten much more handsome, make sure to fight off all the thirsty high school girls for me, a mother doesn't want her son corrupted so early."

"Yeah sure, whatever, I will see you when we complete our mission."

While I was almost at the door she spoke for the last time.

"Please be quick, since last year when I took up this job to be in a position to visit the school I have been doing paperwork nonstop, please free your overworked big sister from this terror."

As I left I couldn't help but sign, she doesn't like doing paperwork but from now on that is pretty much all she can do, be an office worker. Ever since she got very badly injured she will never be able to return to active mission that could involve any chance of combat. The scare across the right side of her abdomen and barley functioning left arm as a reminder she has to face every day.

I also hope she wasn't serious about fighting girls away from Alex, first of all I don't care who he is fucking or not, as long as it doesn't compromise the mission I could care less. Additionally, the type of sister that fights girls away from her brother give of a certain impression that I would rather avoid, we are not from Alabama and I have no intention of giving anyone the evidence to say so, even if we are not blood related whatsoever.

With that I slipped out of the embassy and went to a hotel I rented earlier and dropped off my belongings, tomorrow I will going to high school.

The End