Chapter 26

Alex's Pov

I woke up the day after we returned from the mixed training camp in a cold sweat, I had a nightmare about the boys bath during the camp.

In the camp that is when everyone learned about Ayanokoji's T-Rex, I wanted to avoid being a part of that scene so I tried to just take my shower and leave like I would normally.

Unfortunately for me I was dragged into the competition where I placed 6th place, respectable but nothing crazy. The difference in culture and my overall dislike and fear of those kinds of scenarios will no doubt make that a permanent scare in my memories, I don't really like looking at other dudes junk.

Back to reality I had to get ready for school today, it is a Friday so at least we have a weekend break starting tomorrow. Thankful my training with Fuka was canceled today so I was able sleep in, I would be a zombie otherwise, sleeping in own bed in my own room is so nice, I hated the communal living at the camp.

If I am correct Chairman Sakayanagi should either be about to be suspended or already out, that means Tsukishiro will be coming to the school soon which means trouble.

Before anything big happens we do have a normal exam, I remember this is when Ichinose gets exposed as a shoplifter. To be honest since the police never got involved she isn't even a criminal as far as anyone is concerned, after all, committing and being found guilty of criminal actions are very different.

Since no charges were ever pressed and her mother sorted the entire thing out it is not even worth mentioning, the law and morality are two extremely different things. For instance in Florida in the US it is illegal back in to parkin public parking lots, is there something immoral about doing so? Of course not, the way you park does not say anything about the morals of the driver, various things people consider "wrong" are not illegal and many things that could be considered "right" can be considered illegal.

Either way the entire situation still was pretty emotionally damaging for Ichinose, Ayanokoji is still going to help her though, I am happy that she won't fall victim to Nagumo trying to put her under his spell.

A while later the Class Vote Exam was announced, I learned from Sae the same things Ayanokoji learns in the book about the teachers protesting to get the cross-class votes changed to praise votes.

Also Arisu came to honeypot Yamauchi, when she was doing it she winked at me, I guess I will watch the show. I do wonder how she will try to turn the class against Ayanokoji without Kushida though, maybe she will use a variety of the perverts in our class with someone like Shinohara?

After the exam was announced we had a little while before the vote was set to take place, I just relaxed back in my room since I have no part to play in this exam. I am relatively well liked in class after my good performance during the sports festival and my high grades, as a student that is safe I do not have any fears.

Two days after the exam started Chiaki visited my room while I was reading a book, to be honest I was kind of disappointed to be interrupted but I got over it quickly.

I quickly noticed that even though it was still winter time and decently cold outside Chiaki was not wearing her blazer and even had a few buttons of her shirt undone, additionally I noticed her skirt seemed to be a few inches higher than normal.

Was she perhaps trying to seduce me?

She certainly looked very nice but this sort of thing would not be nearly enough to lead me to some kind of action.

"What brings you here  Chiaki-chan? Is it about the special exam?"

"Of course, as partners we should share information. Today I was brought into a plan that I want you opinion on, you might have heard already though."