Chapter 24

Alex's Pov

Once it was announced that Kushida dropped out of the school my class went completely ballistic, everyone was shocked and grieving. It seemed like everyone was in a depressed mood, accept Matsushita, Ayanokoji, Horikita, and me who knew what kind of person she really was. After  some time passed and winter break was well underway our class agreed to all meet up to talk about what happened with Kushida, Hirata was the most confused since she dropped out on her own accord without telling anyone.

If I had to guess he couldn't understand what he did wrong to lead her to quit, his philosophy is really troublesome. By now the incident with Kei on the roof with Ryuen has happened and Kei has fallen deeply in love with Ayanokoji, I am rooting for you.

The day before all our classmates decided to meet up I started sending everyone in my class different audio recordings I had gathered of Kushida over time. I even used parts of my conversation with her before I turned the tables, of course without me saying anything.

In total I have 9 different clips I sent to my classmates, some were very damning to her character and some were worse than that. Since it was winter break I didn't know where we would be allowed to meet but I guess someone in my class got permission to use our classroom, we all have to wear our uniforms though.

The time we were set to meet was 10:00 AM and I arrived at 9:45, I wanted to see everything that would happen.

I was one of the first people to arrive and sat quietly in my seat, after a few minutes more people arrived, when Matsushita arrived and sat behind me I greeted her.

"Hello Chiaki-chan, did you receive a strange recording last night?"

"Hmm, yes I did, in my opinion it sounded like Kushida-san. Do you think she dropped out because she was going to get exposed by whoever sent us those recordings?"

"Most likely, if Kushida-san is like she was in the clip I was sent I am almost relieved she left. Thank goodness I didn't tell her any of my secrets."

"I agree, I was suspicious of Kushida-san for a while, I never told her anything I wouldn't mind all the girls in our class knowing."

"I guess we will have to wait for Horikita-san to explain, right? I am sure as our leader she will know what happened."

With that our conversation ended, Chiaki and I had made a plan to start getting that idea in our classmates mind before this discussion started, since both of us seem like completely uninvolved parties some of our classmates will take what we said seriously.

Once the clock struck 10:00 everyone was in the classroom, now 39 instead of 40, right on time Horikita went up to the teachers podium.

"Hello everyone, as you all know Kushida-san voluntarily dropped out of school a few short time ago. I knew nothing about it at the time but I think I have a good understanding now, let us start with the clips we were all sent yesterday. I think it is best if we hear all of them first, I will play what I was sent first and if you have a different clip raise your hand and come up to plug your phone into the speaker and we will repeat."

Anyone with braincells could see Horikita was trying to drag Kushida's name through the mud since she wasn't here to defend herself.

After that we played through all 9 clips, most of them were her yelling about the perverts in our class, Horikita, or Kei's group of girls. The expletives she used made some people uncomfortable, the final clip that was played was brought forward by Ike. He was the only one I sent this one to, it is also the most damning. I knew he realized what it meant as soon as he walked into the classroom before we started, it was the clip of Kushida and Ryuen's talk after failed to defeat Horikita in the Paper Shuffle. In the clip Ryuen dismissed Kushida as an incompetent spy and talks about all her failures since the Zodiac Exam, as the final nail in the coffin most of my classmates were happy she dropped out, some we different. For instance Hirata seemed was still depressed and some of the Kushida simps who just cared about he body were sad because they couldn't look at her chest anymore.