Chapter 13

*Demi's POV*

I felt horrible about what I did, I didn't mean it I was just really surprised. Lily woke up for a minute then it went blank for all of us. The doctors said that she should be awake in a few hours, I decided to just think about our friendship. I remember the times when she would go to me if I was upset, if she needed to talk. I miss those days.

*FLASHBACK*

Lily and I were at my house for a sleepover, it was before any of the drama happened. Usually when we have sleepovers we eat dinner, watch a couple of movies, lights out. Except, while we try to sleep Lily and I would talk about all the drama in our lives.

"So, you're Mom and Dad have been fighting?" I asked Lily, I never expected her perfect parents to be fighting.

"Ya, I don't know why." Lily said, i'm still trying to wrap my mind around this.

"I'm sorry." I told her in a concerned voice, I loved spending time with Lily. Out of the four of us, she understood me most.

"It's okay. Are you and Katie still fighting?" She asked me, I didn't really feel like talking about it at the time. Katie could be a real bitch back then.

"Yeah, it's kinda stupid." I said to her, I just hope she doesn't make me explain.

"What happened? You know you can tell me anything, right?" Lily asked, ugh here it goes.

"Well, Katie said I was too Emo to be her friend." I said to Lily, she was in shock. I was too at the time, I've never seen Katie be so violent.

"Really? What do you think is going on with her? I mean usually that's not like Katie." Lily said, she was kinda right.

"I don't know, but at least we have each other." I said, she smiled then we hugged.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was still in the waiting room, waiting for Lily to be out of surgery. I never found out what happened with Katie, she was acting so different back then. The only reason we still hung out, was because of Lily. Everything that kept us together was because of Lily, if Lily dies all of us will be heartbroken. I know I will be the most, she's been like a sister to be. FInally it's Caroline, or also known as Lily's aunt.

"Can you get Katie and Jess?" Caroline asked, wow it must be very important.

"Ya, what's going on?" I asked, this is the moment of time.

"Lily's out of surgery and awake." Caroline said, yes it's finally happening.

*Time skip-they all see Lily

"So how are you feeling?" I asked her, she seemed very confused. Probably doesn't remember what happened at the party.

"What happened?" Lily asked, I told her everything. The party, Levi, how she didn't drink alcohol. I decided to let Caroline tell her about the mental hospital.

"So, where's Levi?" Lily asked, she looked vey frightened

"We don't know. He was drinking last night so.." I said, I've never understood Levi, he was kinda an ass.

"Hey girls, can I talk to Lily alone?" Caroline asked, then we all walked out of the room, we already knew what they were gonna talk about.

*Lily's POV*

Caroline told me I was Bipolar, she now knows that I self harm. I mean I've been doing it for years, I started again this week. So now I have to go to a mental hospital to get help, it makes me look crazy.

"So, when am I going?" I asked, I wanted to prepare.

"Tomorrow." Caroline said, I looked at her them went back to sleep. I hated her.
---------
A/N: I'm going to be adding a new character to this book, so be prepared. I'm probably going to cut out Levi in the book, or kill him off. He's kinda a jerk, so bye Levi! Anyways vote and comment.