Epilogue

-15 Years Later-

*Aria's POV*

I still miss mom and dad to this day. After I was born Grandma and Grandpa took care of me. It was Mommy's parents, they love me. I'm 15 at the time, today 15 years ago my mom died, it's also my birthday. I don't know how I am able to celebrate my birthday without crying, it's my fault my mom died. I see my mom's friends once in a while. Right now Jess is in London with her boyfriend, Katie is at Stanford University, Demi is doing professional make up for artists, and Callie is just staying here making sure I'm okay. I knew this was how life was supposed to be, horrible. I'm at my mom's grave right now, her gravestone is beautiful.

"Mom are you there?" I asked then I saw her ghost, it was beautiful. This was the first time I ever saw mommy.

"I'm wearing the necklace Levi gave you, it's beautiful." I said then I sighed, this was probably just my imagination.

"Hush now baby, the necklace is beautiful. Levi treated me right."

"I'm sorry, this day isn't about my birthday, I'm so sorry you're not here. This is all my fault." Then I began to sob and cry into a waterfall of tears, I miss mom a lot.

"This day shouldn't be about me, it should be about you. This day was the best day of my life."

Then my mom drifted off into the sunset, it was just still and quiet. I could feel the necklace that Daddy gave to Mommy