Chapter 27

*Lily's POV*

I just woke up from my dream, I didn't really remember what I dreamed about though. I remember Levi being in my dream, it was amazing. I heard a knock on the door, it was my dad.

"Sorry, I'm too pregnant to be seen with you," I said to him as a tried to slam the door. Then my dad knocked again, he'll never go away will he? I opened the door again

"I'd like to adopt your baby when it's born." My father said I was in shocked, he can't take care of the baby. I mean he took care of me, look how that worked out.

"You can't take care of a newborn," I said then my dad didn't look hurt but confused. My dad didn't understand from my point of view.

"Yes, I can. I took care of you." Dad tried to say but then I gave him the evil eye, he can't take care of a newborn.

"Yeah, and we saw how that worked out," I said then I slammed the door in my father's face. My dad deserved it, I hated him.

"Lily can I talk to you?" Callie asked then I nodded sat down with her on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked then Callie smiled a little before talking, I loved when she did that.

"My parents, can they come over?" She asked and I am awfully confused. Why do they wanna come over here?

"Is there an urgent reason you want them over?" I asked then she smiled

"They'll explain when they get here," Callie said then I heard a knock and Callie answered it. Of course, it was her mom and dad. They looked well dressed.

"What's this about?" I asked then they both snickered and smiled. I am very scared about what they're asking.

"We wanna adopt your baby." Her mom said then I almost felt tears of joy. Someone wanted to adopt my baby, this was actually good news. I haven't had good news in a long time.

"I think that would be wonderful!" I said as I started crying, I got so emotional. I love my baby, it's my life. I knew I couldn't take care of it, I needed someone to take care of it for me.

*Time Skip*

I love that my baby is getting adopted, this was great news! I always wish that the baby was happy and healthy. Do I really want the baby to be adopted, though?

Flashback

It was our first date, Levi decided to take me to his parents gravestone. His parents gravestone was beautiful, almost too beautiful.

"I miss them, they got in a car crash then night of my birthday. They were just going for a drive and it kinda just happened. I didn't know how to survive after they died. I felt empty, you know? They sent me to like five foster homes, none of them worked out until I met this wonderful family." Levi said then I smiled

"So the lesson of the story, if you are having a kid at a young age. You should still take care of it." Levi said then I smiled and gave him a hug.

Flashback Ended

I needed to talk to Callie's parents, I wanna keep the baby. I don't want that baby to grow up like Levi and I did. I wanna be a real parent. I drove to Callie's parents house and knocked on the door. They opened it.

"Lily, what did you wanna talk about?" They asked then I sighed not knowing if I could do this.

"It's about the baby, you can't adopt it. I wanna raise the baby as my own, it's what Levi would've wanted. I was the one that had sex with Levi, now I'm going to take some responsibility." Wow, that wasn't as hard as it seemed at first. I sighed while almost having a panic attack.

"Good for you," They said then waved goodbye to me. I got into my car and drove home. The house was full of my friends, they looked concerned because I was actually happy.

"Lily are you okay?" Demi asked then I smiled, it was a very happy moment for me. I didn't even know what I was feeling.

"I'm keeping the baby and raising it as my own," I said then they all smiled and gave me a hug. I'm happy, for now.