Chapter 14

*Lily's POV*

Today I was back from the hospital, I had to pack all of my stuff. I'm going to a rehab center, or what I call it a Mental Hospital. I mean only crazy people go there, and i'm crazy. I couldn't bring my Iphone, I couldn't bring any books I wanted to read. The only things I could bring was, clothes, shoes. Finally Jess, Demi, and Katie are here, they wanted to say goodbye to me before I went to the treatment center.

"Hey Lily. I just wanted to let you know that we'll visit you when we can. We will think about you the whole time, we all care about you. I hope you know that." Demi said, she always gave out the best speeches.

"Thanks Demi." I said with a fake smile, she smiled back. Then Katie started to talk.

"I really hope you get the treatment you need. You are worth it." That warmed my heart even more.

"Thank you, Katie." I said, I wasn't sure how I should respond to this. I know I should be happy, but how do I feel happy.

"And right after you get out of the treatment center, we'll all go to the mall together. Just like old times." Jess said, I didn't know how to respond.

"Look, guys. Don't wait around for me, go off and have the time of your lives. Don't wait for me, live your life." I said, it was really hard for me to say, they couldn't wait for me.

"No, we aren't leaving you behind. Never." Demi said, the others nodded. Okay, so they weren't gonna let me go. That's just nice, I am stuck with all of them, always and forever.

"Okay, well do you any of you want a hug?" I asked, Jess nodded first. She had a leather jack on, as usual.

"Here. It's a letter from all of us, read it everyday. Promise?" Jess asked, it's not like I had a choice.

"Promise." I said, Demi started crying, a lot. I felt bad for her, she never had anyone there for her. Not even her parents.

"Awe, come here Demi." I said, and them we hugged, Demi just got her nose pierced, it looked nice.

"I'm gonna miss you." Demi started to say, I knew I would miss her too.

"Ya, me too." I said, then the last person was Katie, she looked like she didn't care. In reality, Katie cared. Most of the time, Katie acted like she had no heart. Katie will always have a heart , no matter what.

"Well, I better get going." I started to say, I never got a hug from Katie, but it's life.

"Wait! Lily?" Katie started to say, she looked like she was about to break.

Ya..." I started

"Can I have a hug?" Katie asked, she was in big tears, I felt bad for her.

"Ya." I said and then we both hugged. She was wearing a short black dress, she started to dress up all cool looking. It kinda surprised me.

"I'm sorry. For everything, all those things I said about you. I didn't mean them." She said to me, I was really surprised. "It's okay, I said, then I started to cry, a lot.

"Well, goodbye. I'll miss you." I said, then I waved to them and got into the car. This will be a long ride

--------
A/N: That was emotional, tomorrow at school should I wear my Ed Sheeran shirt or Paramore shirt?