Chapter 21

*Lily's POV*

I put on a tank top dress, black leather jacket, and black combat boots. Jess, Demi, and Katie were already too. I couldn't wait to go. I needed to say my goodbye to Levi. This was the first time I'm saying goodbye to a person I've lost. I mean my mom's in a mental hospital. Demi almost died, but didn't. My dad died but didn't really die. I can do this. No, I can't. Yes, I can. I can do this.

We got into the car, Demi is driving. That's dangerous. We finally got to the graveyard. There was a ton of gravestones. I hated graveyards. We finally got to Levi's gravestone.

"I'm sorry Levi. I'm so sorry." I said I can do this. I remember a sweet moment like this. The sky is blue, the grass is bright green. It's silent, I miss it. I can hear the wind blowing a little bit. I haven't been to school in forever. I miss the life I used the have. I miss it before my dad fake his death. I miss our friendship. Our relationship.

Flashback

"You're actually going to that black veil brides concert?" Levi said he always got jealous. It got annoying.

"Yes. It's only three days." I said then I smiled at him. I loved the fact that he couldn't live without me.

"You're going to have to make it up to me," Levi said then I sighed.

"I will. It's late I got to get home." I said then Levi grabbed my hand.

"I love you," Levi said then I smirked and ran out the door. The night I was supposed to go to the Black Veil Brides concert I was kidnapped by my mother. I never got to go to the concert.

Flashback Ended

"Lily are you okay?" Jess asked looking worried. I fake smiled.

"I never got to go to the Black Veil Brides concert," I said then I frowned. I can never take that day back. I would never be able to say I love you to Levi. I would never be able to go to that black veil brides concert.

"I'm so sorry. Do you wanna go?" Demi asked then I nodded, I can't be here anymore. Katie, Jess, Demi, and I got into the car. It was silence the whole time. I just looked out the window. We got to Katie's house, we all sat down on the couch.

"We've got a surprise for you!" Katie chanted, this should be interesting. They gave me a card with two tickets to Black Veil Brides! I can't believe this is happening.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this!" I screamed then they all smiled.

"Are we all going together?" I asked and they all nodded. I'm so happy. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

"Just like old times!" Demi said then I smiled

"We've hadn't done it for ages!" Katie reminded me

"And we can dye our hair black just for the occasion!" Jess recommended, Katie, Demi, and I laughed. It was just like the old times.

"But seriously, thank you so much!" I said and then we all hugged!