Chapter 20

*Jess's POV*

We finally got home from the mall. When we got to Katie's it was like a party. Demi and Katie were singing karaoke. I'm so happy things are going back to normal. The last time things were normal between the four of us was a week before Lily's father "Died."

Flashback

"So you and Levi are still going out?" Katie asked Lily.

"Ya. I love him." Lily said, aww such an adorable moment

"Aww Lily and Levi!" I chanted

"Aww, I ship it!" Demi said I was happy we all were getting along. Katie and Lily finally made up.

"Let's play 'Truth or Dare'!" Katie suggested Lily agreed. Demi looked scared but nodded. I didn't say anything.

"Okay, Jess. Truth or Dare?" Katie asked me. Oh god. I'm scared

"Truth," I said

"What are you most afraid of?" Katie asked I didn't know whether to tell the truth or to sugar coat it. I didn't want any of my friends to judge me.

"My dad abusing me like he has ever since I was little," I said Katie didn't expect that. It was the truth.

"I'm so sorry," Katie said and looked sad. Gloomy.

"Yeah. It's no big deal. I gotta go." I said then I left Katie's house and walked home.

Flashback Ended

"Okay, let's dye Lily's hair!" I suggested and Katie and Demi stopped singing

"Okay, great idea!" Katie said damn. They actually agreed

"Yeah. Let's do it!" Demi cried, then I got the color out of the bag.

"Yes, ruby red!" Demi said then I put the chalk in Lily's hair. When it was done it looked beautiful. Then Lily started texting on her phone. I wasn't stalking, I was just taking a quick glance at it.

Hey, it's Lily. -Lily

Hey, I saw you at the mall today. -Callie

Why didn't you say hi? -Lily

You were with a friend. I didn't invade you guys -Callie

Then Lily put her phone away. Lily looked annoyed. I don't know why, finally I finished her hair.

"Do you like it?" I asked Lily while I gave her the mirror.

"Yes. Thank you so much!" Lily cried she was so happy!

"You're welcome," I said

"Can we do something?" Lily asked

"Sure. What is it?" I asked

"I want to say goodbye to Levi. Can we go to his grave together?" Lily asked

"Of course!" I said then I decided to get dressed.