Chapter 22

*Lily's POV*

I just woke up. I don't know why, but for the first time I actually got some sleep. Jess, Demi, and Katie were all still asleep. I still miss Levi, like crazy. I heard a knock on the door, I went and decided to open the door. It was my dad.

"What do you want?" I asked obviously knew he wanted something

"Where's your mom?" Dad asked me and I frowned. I can't do this anymore.

"Dad, she's in a mental hospital. It's your fault." I said then dad looked confused.

"This is none of my faults. She killed my brother." He said and I started to get angry.

"Which you led mom to fake your death. You cheated on her with Demi's mother. You let my mom kidnap Demi and I. You just stood there. You don't care about me. I don't love you. I loved the old you. Goodbye, daddy." Then I slammed the door in his face. I hate him. I hate my dad. I never wanted any of this to happen. I went to the bathroom and just sat on the floor. I hate this. I want my dad out of my life. I want Levi back, I really want Levi back. I miss Levi so much. I went back into the living room, everyone was up. I hope they didn't hear the fight with my dad or me crying on the floor in the bathroom.

"You're finally up," I said to all of them, this was usually how it went. I went to sleep late and woke up early. Most of the time, I just didn't sleep at all.

"Yeah, can I show you something?" Jess asked then I nodded. It's going to be a surprise. We went into the car and Katie was driving. This feels dangerous. We finally arrived somewhere. It was my mom's house, of course.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked then she sighed. I can't be mad at Jess, she just wants me to be happy. I want to be happy, but I don't know how to be happy.

"I want you and your mom to make up," no how could she, I don't want to talk to my mom. I want nothing to do with her. My mom hasn't been a mother to me.

"Fine, but I never said I'm going to be nice." I said then my mom smirked, I knew she would. I might as well see what my mom

"What do you want?" I asked my mom and she frowned. I knew my mom wanted something, I need to know what it was.

"Why would I want something?" mom asked, the wait is she okay? Mom always wants something.

"Because every time you see me, you want something from me. You're no better than my father. You always want something, last time you wanted me dead. You're selfish, you know that? You're selfish. You only care about yourself. " I said then my mom started getting angry. What did I just do?

"I thought about you the whole time while I was at the treatment center. I thought about you, my whole life. They told me I'm bipolar. That's why I did all that stuff. They told me it all makes sense, the fact that I love you yet I hate your father. I love you." Mom said even though I knew it was all a lie.

"Did you love me when you kidnapped me? DId you love me when you tried to kill me?" I asked mom then I walked away. Jess, Katie, and Demi followed me. Jess drove on the way home. We finally got to Katie's house, we walked to her room.

"Lily, you have to go back to school on tomorrow," Demi said, I was so confused. I can't go back to school. This will be a disaster.

"I can't go back. Is this why you took me to see my mom?" I asked then they all sighed. I can't believe this.

"We just wanted you to try and live with your mom again," Jess said then I sighed.

"Okay fine, i'll go back to school." I said then they all smiled. Great, school.