Chapter 15

*Lily's POV*

After I said goodbye to my friends, I got into the car to go to the treatment center. When I got there, I saw a lot of black walls, it was a dark place. On the walls, all it kept says was 'Stay Strong' I didn't know how to stay strong. I said goodbye to my aunt Caroline, she said she'd miss me, but I didn't believe that. I got to my room, I had a black bed, it had black walls. Whoever was here before me loved black. There was also a bookcase in the corner, not very many interesting books. They were really strict here, how could I ever handle it?

"So you have a roommate, she loves black as you can see." The person started to say, I forgot what her name was. All I knew was that I didn't want a roommate.

"Who is it? A girl right?" I asked, I hope it's a girl. I honestly don't need anymore drama in my life. So sick of Drama.

"Yes a girl. Her name is Callie, came here about 1 week ago," the women said wow great. A roommate.

"She'll be coming in about 10-15 minutes. You might wanna start getting settled." She said, then left. Wow. Callie. This should be interesting. I put all my clothes in the drawers, got some sweats and a T-Shirt. Took my converse off, put my hair in a ponytail. Then Callie came in, she dyed her hair purple. Almost like the neon purple. She had black converse, fall out boy tee, black skinny jeans. She reminded me of Jess, Jess always looked like a goth, with a special touch.

"So. You must be Lily."

"And you must be Callie." She nodded, she also had a nose ring, kinda like Jess.

"So what are you in here for?" Callie asked, ugh why.

"Bipolar disorder, Self Harm." I said, I was still a little scared of her.

"Oh, how'd you get caught?" Callie asked, what's that supposed to mean?

"Excuse me?"

"There's a reason you're here, how did they find out?"

"I was at a party, my birthday party. A guy gave me a drink, my boyfriend actually. I said mean things to him, then I fainted." I told her

"But you were drunk..."

"There was never alcohol in it."

"Damn. Look I know about your family. I know about you and Demi being kidnapped. I know about your mom trying to kill you. I know about your mom killing your dad."

"And?" I asked

"I'm sorry. My brother kill himself. I know how it feels to lose someone." Callie started sobbing.

"How long ago?" I asked she was still crying.

"Around when I started self harming."

"Oh, i'm sorry."

"It's okay. We better get to bed. In the morning we'll talk about the schedule." Callie said, maybe callie wasn't too bad after all.

---------

A/N: I'm having a mental breakdown. Nina from tvd is leaving!! I'm heartbroken. Let me get something straight. Don't judge on someone crying about this stuff, tvd has always been important to be. It's helped me through rough times, so don't judge it.