Chapter 25

*Callie's POV*

I miss Lily, I really wanna see her again. I'm at the mall right now heading to hot topic, I see a girl that looks just like Lily. That can't be Lily, the girl has a bump. Lily isn't pregnant or is Lily pregnant? You never know with teenagers these days, they like to get in deep with each other.

"Hey Lily, is that you?" I asked and she turned around. Lily smiled, I haven't seen her smile in a while.

"Yeah, can we talk somewhere just me and you?" Lily asked then I nodded, we found a bench for just Lily and I. Lily's smile went to a frown, just like that.

"So what happened since the last time we spoke?" I asked then she was touching her necklace, it must be important to her.

"Levi died, and before Levi died we did it, then a few days after Levi died I went to school and threw up," Lily said then I gave her a concerned look. I can't believe that she threw up at school if that was me I would be embarrassed.

"My friend Jess got me a pregnancy test and it was positive. Yesterday I went to get an abortion, but I couldn't do it. I could hear this voice in my head saying 'Keep the Baby.' I think the voice was Levi's. I saw tons of flashbacks, I'm deciding to keep the baby." Oh god, I can't believe Lily is actually pregnant, this is great news! I love that Lily is going to have a baby!

"I think that's amazing news!" I said then I hugged Lily, and it was a small hug. I didn't want her bump to hurt all because I hugged Lily too much.

"Yeah, so what's been happening with you?" Lily asked then I sighed, I was debating whether to tell her or not.

"I was 2 weeks clean until last night," I said then Lily sighed and started to look worried. I knew I shouldn't have told her.

"I'm so sorry-" Lily tried to say, but I cut her off.

"I don't want any sympathy, I'm going to try my best to keep clean," I said then Lily smiled, I could always get her to smile.

"Hey, I want you to meet my friends again. Let's go to my friend Katie's house." Lily said then she pulled my arm and led me to her car. She put the keys in and started driving.

"Are you sure your friends will be okay with me?" I asked then she nodded and had the sympathy look,

"I'm sure, your just one of us. Wearing band t-shirts, ripped black jeans, and black converse, and dyed hair." Lily said then I smiled, I'm glad that I would be accepting. We finally got to Lily's friends house, it was a small ranch house. I always loved small houses. I walked in the house and saw her three friends, I always forgot their names.

"Hey guys, this is Callie," Lily said and they all waved to me and I smiled shy.

"Callie this is Jess, Katie, and Demi," Lily added then they all smirked and gave me a hug. Then we all sat on the couch, we all talked about certain things.

"So Callie, why were you in the Treatment center with Lily?" Demi asked then I sighed, I often didn't feel comfortable telling my story.

"My brother killed himself and I started to self harm. One night I was doing the dishes and I rolled up my sleeves and my mom saw my scares. She sent me to the treatment center, one week later Lily arrived. I have a little brother named Hudson, he's 5. My younger sister Alice is 13, she's grown up so fast. Adam was the one that killed himself." I said then they all looked shocked, except for Lily. She already knew my whole story.

"I'm so sorry," Her friend Demi said then I nodded, I started to cry. Not a lot, just a little. I never often like other people seeing me cry. I missed Adam, he was my best friend, he always will be. I love you Adam, always and forever.