Chapter 27 S1 end

Chapter 27:

Third POV:

Justin cuts the last arrow flying towards him and with fierce eyes he runs out onto the chaotic battlefield where Kerian and Cameron are.

As Justin runs closer towards the demon army she notices how the demon looks in real life. Outside of books. The red demon soldiers were nothing like how they were described in the books read in the royal library, they were more disgusting, unsightly, and creepy. They were covered in a dark red and walked with two legs bent in weird places, two arms that each held a sharp weapon, a small head with two red horns and sharp, pointy teeth. When he reached the back of the battle, Justin did a triple flip into the air and with his ice powers created spikes flying into the demon's chest around him. With a few steps towards the middle of the battle he used his ice powers to create an ice sword. He continued to cut through the demons like sliced potatoes with his powers. One at a time, ignoring the black blood drenching his uniform. He got closer and closer to Cole's silhouette. The bright golden eye's noticed this and with a swing of an arm ordered more demons to Justin's way. With more demons coming towards Justin, it was harder for him to use his magic as he was running out of energy. Soon Justin was covered in a slight fog and with a final swing from a demon's spear a gust of wind blew the fog away.

"Maria!!" Kerain screamed as he stared with everyone else in the battlefield, as the battle came to a halt. Long white hair flowing in the wind and red eyes that gleamed within the mist of smoke and dust came into view where Justin was originally standing. Maria was in a defensive position as she had both hands up in a cross and an ice shield around where the spear should have cut her in half. With a final spark the red demon was covered in ice and when her hands swung out from the cross the demon icicle broke into pieces. As Maria turned around her bright red eyes made eye contact with Kerain. The one who shouted her name then said, "Wait... Who are you!"

"Justin, were you a girl this whole time? Are you Maria's twin sister, not brother?" Cameron asked shocked.

However it seemed like Maria wasn't listening anymore as she turned back around and chased the red demons, slicing them ignoring the calls behind her. She looked like she was thirsty for blood and was deemed to kill all the demons standing as if she was possessed.

Maria POV:

"MARIA!"

"MARIA!"

"MARIA!"

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a bright plain white room. I quickly got up and looked left and right... Nothing. Just me sitting on the floor with nothing around me but the plain colour of white.

"MARIA!"

"AHHHH" I screamed as I shot up from my spot looking around again. "Where did that noise come from?... WAIT!"

"SKY! Is that you? Where are you!" I asked back looking around but still founding nothing but emptiness again.

"MARIA! I can not say much but you must control yourself, you must be careful of the inner red devil within yourself and be careful of the golden eyed beast. I am held within the demo—"

"SKY!"

"SKY!" I shouted before a white light shot into my eyes as I tried to cover the bright light. When I opened my eyes again I was in a tent with four pairs of curious eyes staring at me.

"HA! I told you it was Maria, I would recognise that face anywhere!" Samuel said,

"Piss off," I grumbled at Samuel as I tried to get up. Kerain came to my side helping me up. I gave him an awkward look and smiled in thanks.

"You might want to explain yourself... but I can predict why you did it." Maxwell said, staring at me up and down still in disbelief that I would make such a drastic decision.

"Yeah, just like what you are thinking. I dressed up as a nonexistent twin brother to enter this war."

"Well for whatever reason, we still won that round somehow and the demons have retreated back to their own camp." Cameron reported giving me a heads up.

"That's good" I said weakly as I held my head within my hands.

"Well it does call for a celebration!" Samuel suggested.

"I'm too tired, you guys go" I spoke out.

"You should come, You did most of the work, you should at least celebrate with everyone," Kerain suggested

"Also you have to tell us what's the deal with the red ey—" Cameron started before he was blocked by Maxwell.

"She needs rest... let her sleep," I gave Maxwell a smile of appreciation and the H4 hesitantly left my tent so I could finally breathe some fresh air and think things through.

Where is Sky? And is Cole the golden eyed beast Sky was talking about? What was he going to tell me before it was cut off? 

Season 1 ended  

Season 2 is on hiatus