Chapter 4

Today, I am 5 years old and I spent two years preparing for this date... My Birthday Party

I hope I don't mess up. 

My party starts at 11 am, so I have plenty of time to play with the rabbits in my garden before my maids dress me up like a doll. I didn't know how bad that decision was. I should have just stayed in the library or my room instead of coming out. 

I woke up at 9 o'clock and changed into my martial arts gear. I quickly slipped on my long black leggings, with my wooden dagger hooked onto the side and my black crop top and sneaked out of my room and ran out to my garden. I ran across the bridge calling out the rabbits. After two years of training with the 3 bunnies, I decided to name them. I decided to call the pink one, Candy, the white one, Snow and the brown one Mocha. I couldn't name the fishes because there was too many for me to even count. I swear... there are more fishes in the pond every year. 

As soon as I saw the rabbits running... no jumping towards me, I kneeled down and hugged all three of them. I love fluffy things and my rabbits were so fluffy. I love hugging them. 

Suddenly, my sixth sense activated, my head turned behind me, but no one was there. I looked around. Suspicious...My old self would have yelled at the person to come out and fight me... but reminding myself I am only a short 5 year old, I can not do anything extreme. I quickly walked into the glass shed with my three bunnies hoping quietly behind me. 

Behind the bush was a 10-year-old boy who was watching her as soon as she ran out of the back door of the Pheonix kingdom's Palace. 

10-year-old boy POV. 

My Dad being  King Alex's best friend decided to come super early at 9 am. My Dad wanted to help with the preparations. I was about to go to the garden where King Alex told me to go when I heard a quiet squeak. I quickly hid under the bush, as I saw a petite girl with shining white hair, sea blue eyes and fair skin came tiptoeing out. She was wearing a black crop top which showed a lot of her white skin and high black leggings with a wooden dagger hooked on to it. I decided to observe more before coming out of my hiding spot. She ran across a wooden bridge to the garden where I was about to go. She shouted with a cheerful tone "Candy! Snow! Mocha!" and what amazed me was three bunnies came running out. They hugged each other it was such a warm feeling. As soon as I was about to stand up and greet her. The girl's head swang behind and stared right into me. Her light blue eyes looked so cold I thought she could see me. I stayed still. She looked around her before standing up and walking swiftly into the sparkling glass shed in front of her with the three bunnies following behind her. I then asked myself. Should I leave or greet her? I mean if I went back what would I do? I had to remind myself that I am the son of the Dragon Kingdom's king before standing up. I brushed off the leaves on my clothes and walked towards the glass shed. 

Maria's POV.

I was hitting the wooden man before my sixth sense sensed a movement. I looked towards the direction and there he was... A young boy... the one that was spying on me. He had the guts to come out. Humph... I'll teach him a lesson. I told the three bunnies my plan and we waited beside the glass shed doorway. As soon as I saw his feet step in. The bunnies and I pounced and the bunnies kicked him and I hit him on the head with my wooden dagger. Crash! The boy fell on his butt. "HEY!" He angrily shouted. He had fluffy dark black hair and deep dark blue eyes that pulled you in. He was wearing a light blue tie and a dark blue blazer and pants that matched his eyes. He looked so handsome...

Snap out of it Maria.

"Humph... What you get for spying on me!" I replied angrily

"I'm sorry, ok!, King Alex told me to come so I came, I didn't know you would come as well," He said