Chapter 6

"What did I do to wrong you, GOD!!" I said..I'm really frustrated. How am I suppose to keep my goal constant when the capture targets keep popping out of nowhere 😤

"Maria, Who are you shouting too?" Prince Kerian said curiously

"ha-ha-ha... Prince Kerian... Why are you in my garden at 9 AM IN THE MORNING!!😡" I shouted at him. Why is he here I thought his school started already... I thought he won't come back (well that's supposed to happen in the otome game). He was supposed to leave me after my 5-year-old birthday party and never come back to greet me until my 8-year-old birthday party. Why does he keep visiting me! He comes to my garden about once a month and I don't even know what day or week he's coming... He just comes. He's been doing this for about a year now and in a few days I will be having my 8-year-old birthday party and I will have a phoenix to contract with.

"I just wanted to watch you train," He said innocently "and plus Candy let me in" (Prince Kerain pov) I try to keep an innocent face as I try not to laugh at her as she was looking like a tomato again. Every time, I visit her she will get angry at me. I don't know why though, but she's different from other girls who cling on to me. Plus she's so cute...Like a cat.

Maria POV

I glared at Candy with the look 'your dead after this.' Candy just Shurged it off. ohhhh I hate her! She does this every time.

"Well, If you want to see me train than sit on the swing over th--" I said before being rudely cut off by Prince Kerian.

"Nope, this time I'm going to train with you by fighting with you so instead of hitting a dummy you get to try it with a real person," He said with a smirk 😏 on his shameless face while pointing proudly at himself as if it was the best idea he ever made.

"Urgh... Fine!" I said trying to sound disappointed, but actually, my heart is going to explode from my chest from the excitement off getting to hit him.

Snow POV (white rabbit)

Wellllll He's gonna get his ass kicked. Although he may be strong our Mari is stronger. She may be small but she contains enormous powers inside her.

Oh... I sense someone coming. Whatever

I watch as the not-so-looking-training is going to start. I watch intensively as I wonder who is gonna make the first move. Suddenly, Prince Kerian goes for his attack with fireballs firing at all directions towards tiny Maria. Maria moves her right arm once and all the fireballs vanish in thin air. Prince Kerain looked shocked at first but then continued on smirking. Someone should really tell him that his face suits smiling instead of smirking. He looks like a serious psychopath.

On the other hand, Maria is very calm. She looked as calm as the pond behind us. Right now, she is playing defender as she makes every spell Prince Kerian puts out vanish in thin air. Although others need to whisper their spells. Maria can perform her powers without saying a chant. Maria right now is only practising more on her wind magic. If she was really going to attack with her ice powers, Prince Kerian would've been frozen or dead by now. I've seen her attack spies around her before. There have been many spies coming to our garden or her library either in broad daylight or at night and try to take her head as she has three powers. Which is not only considered a threat to enemies but neighbours as well. All of the spies have died by either being frozen to death, struck by 5 sharp icicles, sliced in the chest from Maria's ice sword, which she named Percy, or Maria has frozen their hearts to ice. *shiver* scary.

Oh, shoot I missed her ending shot. All I see now is a bruised and bleeding Prince on the grass with Maria standing there not evening saying anything just smirking. Sigh, I guess she won.