Chapter 11

Well... What can I say? Muse Bright, the Heroine of this game is right in front of me. I didn't come to her she came to me. Well... sort off, she was actually looking at the floor and avoiding eye contact, while blushing holding Kat's hand. What is she thinking? Is she actually shy or is she just acting?  

I looked at the capture targets behind me. None of them looked like they were going to say anything, so I decided to say something first. 

"Hello, I'm Princess Maria from the Phoenix Kingdom," I said that while putting my hand out for a shake. From the corner, I noticed Kat looking at me with shock and then back to her normal expression. Why shock? 

"H-Hello, I'm Pr-princess Muse from the P-Pegasus Kingdom, " She shakingly took my hand and I slightly shook it and it startled her taking her hand back. Why is she so scared of me, we haven't even met before. I haven't even bullied her yet, doesn't it basically show anyone who is watching that I am bullying her? I looked at Kat, but she was staring at me weirdly.  

After everyone else's introduction, we sat down and a person wearing a black suit and tie came walking on stage and shouted into the mic. "STUDENTS PLEASE STAND!" 

All the students quickly finished their conversation and stood up. The principal came walking in with other head teachers. They sat down in their seats and everyone else sat down. The principal said his speech about rules and discipline. Then, Samuel walked on stage smiling to say his speech to welcome the new students as the smartest student in the school last year. 

After Samuel said his very inspirational speech, I was called up to do a speech as the student who got the highest score in the entry tests. I gracefully stood up from my chair and stepped towards the stage. As soon as I stepped on stage a bright light shined on me giving me a warmth making my cheeks slightly blush. I walked in front of the mic "I'm very honoured to be able to stand here and talk to you all to represent the new students this year. I -------" While I was speaking my thank you, hopeful and motivational speech Sky decided to open his stupid mouth again. 

'WOW! Didn't know you can speak formally for so long!' 

'Helllllo?! Do you even know me?' I said trying to suppress my anger that is going to explode in my head. 

'Nope!' 

'...'

'just kidding, don't take it seriously' Sky said chuckling awkwardly 

'I wasn't going to... Can you shut your beck your master needs to work' I'm trying to say a good speech here! 

_________________

We finally got our timetable and I'm gracefully walking towards my first period which is History. This year I'm taking the options History, Medicine, Martial arts, Archery, Magic and Music. When I entered the classroom it looked like the ironic classroom with tables spread out around the room and a little flat stage for the teacher to stand on so the student at the back can also see the teacher and behind the big teacher's table is a whiteboard. I was the last student to enter the class as there was only one table left to seat on. I weaved myself around the tables to the right side of the room at the back row, beside the window. I sat myself down and opened my black school bag and brought out a history notebook, placing in the middle of the table and my pens, highlighters and other essential stationery, placing at the top of my table. (I LIKE my desk organised OK!) I calmly sat there with my arms and legs crossed and leaning powerfully at the back of my chair. I slightly closed my eyes changing my brain function from Maria leisure to Maria Study. While I was concentrating, a very annoying person decided to enter my personal bubble and tap my shoulder. I open my eyes and shot a glare at the person who tapped me. It was a girl around my age with bright red hair and emerald green eyes. She gave me a sweet smile and said: "the teacher is coming I just thought I might wake you up from your slumber." Although she looked confident while talking to me it was obvious through her eyes that she was scared from the glare I gave. 

Smiling gently I replied with "Oh thank you, I wasn't really sleeping I was just resting my eyes." 

The poor girl really looked like she wanted to leave but quickly finished it with "I'm sorry for disturbing" and rushed off back to the front row where she sat. As soon as she sat down the teacher came into the classroom with power, showing his authority in this class. He had light blue long hair that is tied in a low ponytail and he had dark purple eyes.

"Welcome Year 1 history class students, I am Hogwart Baker, You guys can just call me Mr Baker. I will be teaching you history for this year I hope you learn a lot and will be ready for the mid and end of year exams, testing on the units we will go through." He said calmly "Does EVERYONE understand." Everyone nodded their heads showing that they understand, but I knew better this teacher is different. 

"Yes! Mr Baker" I said. He looked at me and looked disappointed as if he couldn't shout at the class to say 'Yes sir' to him instead of just nodding. Well, I guess I ruined his fun.

 Soon after everyone followed my actions and said: "Yes sir!" 

"Ok, class today we will be learning about the long lost kingdoms, today we will be focusing on the main one, Demon Kingdom." He continued on with his lecture. "The Demon Kingdom is a long-ago kingdom that started to rebel and wanted to overthrow the Dragon kingdom so a lot of heroes and soldiers went to war from our five main kingdoms against the Demon King and his people. The Demon King has now died, but before he died he had a son, who we think is dead too. We still don't know and haven't heard any news from him so we predict that the Demon kingdom is gone" Mr Baker continued with his lecture and I quickly took some notes. He finished the lesson giving us some workbooks and gave us pages to study on for the other lost kingdoms.  While I was walking to my Archery class two question popped up in my mind. 

Doesn't demons live longer than normal humans? 

I wonder if that son is still alive and if he was how old will he be? 

I am here concentrating and recapping my history lesson when I heard a very ear piercing scream. 

"AAAAAAARHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

*Crash thump slap* 

I quickly ran towards the chaos and I saw Muse Bright on the floor in tears with a swollen cheek and a bunch of fancy dressed girls looking at Muse with disdain.