Chapter 13

I didn't even need to enter the Music room before hearing 

"You Fake-Princess!" 

"Who do you think you are?"

"Your just an adopted daughter!"

"Who cares about you!" 

Sigh, Drama as soon as I step into the room. Muse is in the middle of the class on the floor with bandages on her face, probably from the slap in the garden, and (again) a bunch of obnoxious girls surrounding her. 

"ahem" I made a little sound for them to know that I have entered. 

The girls turned their head towards me and their eyes shot wide open. They quickly scrambled back to their seats. I gave a little death stare to every one of them and then walked towards Maria. 

I gave my hand towards her " You are royalty now, you should never show weakness! Do you understand? Every action you take is seen by millions of eyes." 

She shivered and nodded her head, and took my hand while looking down and shaking. 

I let go of her hand and sat by the window at the back. Muse slowly walked towards me still shaking and sat beside me. 

'Why is she so scared of me, Sky?'

'oh idk, Maybe because your whole aura is cold and not very welcoming'

'Hmm, Maybe' 

"Miss Bright, why don't you try to play the flute for everyone to hear?"

"Y-yes, Teacher" Muse took a  deep breathe and grabbed her flute and played a beautiful melody that shocked everyone. Their eyes went from shock to amazement to envy. Poor Muse, her bullying has probably become worse. 

When she sat down I gave her a smile with a wink and a thumbs up to improve her self-esteem before being dropped by the bullyings from our classmates. 

_____

'What a nice day, right Sky, Lunch is always so peaceful up here' I'm leaning up on a tree branch while looking at the beautiful blue clear sky with the slightly burning pain on the side of my face from the sun. 

"Yep, Do you like my new small form?" Sky said...Besides me and not in my head...

I turned around and nearly fell off the branch, Sky is now a tiny bird and his fur is a mix of blue and yellow, and his pitch-black eyes became enormously cute. He looks just like a normal bird. "You look adorable Sky!, here rest on my shoulders...Just make sure your sharp claws don't rip my clothes" 

"....And there I thought you were finally not complaining about me"

"hehe😁✌️Your voice is so cute and high now, how can I not bullying you"

'Oh, by the way, I thought you might what to know that Maxwell is on its way towards Muse who is getting bullied by her playing, I think you might want to--'

'YOU ARE BRILLIANT SKY!, absolutely a genius' I said with excitement and jumping off the tree towards a very good show. 'Your the best!' I said that to Sky while giving him a big thumbs up. 

_____

I spirited all the way to the little garden that Muse normally hangs out to play her flute in depression. I saw Maxwell coming. I jumped aside squatting behind a bush and watched what is about to happen through the leaves. 

'Sky, this reminds me of the day when I first met Kerian...' 

'Oh, you didn't tell me about this story' Sky said wanting to dig for more tea. 

'Well he was hiding behind a bush like me right now and spying on me, hehe'

'...that doesn't sound like him...I thought his pride wouldn't let him squat like what you are doing now?...'

'Well he did, and he came into my glass shed, I didn't know it was him and hit him, he flew back and landed on his butt, hehe'

'...That sounds like you'

'HEY! I'm not that aggressive' 

'Says the past-top-assassin' 

As soon as I heard that I froze. 'Sky... How do you know I was?' 

'............ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING! WHY DID MY DAD RECOMMEND YOU, YOU'RE A SERIOUS IDIOT. DON'T EVEN KNOW COMMON SENSE! You Know All T---' 

'ok, Sky shush, We will talk about this later, look Maxwell is coming.' 

As soon as I said that both of us turn our head to see Muse in a big mess of crocodile tears hugging her poor flute for comfort and Maxwell came in and said: "If these girls are saying you can't play why don't you play something to let me hear?" 

WTH mate, mate, mate, can you not see that the girl was crying until her voice was cracking and you want her to play the flute! what demon are you! But, from the female lead Halo, I'm guessing her voice will be perfectly fine. 

Muse took a deep breathe and put her flute next to her mouth with the perfect flute posture and played a beautiful and sad melody. It literally moved Sky and Maxwell to tears. Maxwell started clapping. The girls just stared at her and then back at Maxwell, back and forth and with the ending words of Maxwell  "Muse, Your music is so nice, you belong to FG's " 

Just like that, there was no more drama of Muse being humiliated in public, but Sky did tell me she was still bullied in her dorm though. What a poor little girl. 

But, seriously we have a problem. Sky and I both sensed someone watching me all the time. For the past half term actually,   I don't know what they want following me I can only send Sky to watch Muse while I try to shake off this weird person. Is it the same person as before?

Sky! SO CUTE