Chapter 21

OMG GUYS #1 in otome-games! I would seriously never believe it! Thank you for all those who voted and commented or even just read this little book.
I'm literally so happy!
And the fact that you guys still read it even though I don't update regularly ! 😭thank you guys so much!

—————
"MISS MISS MISS, IT'S THE WAR INVITATION, MISSSSS WAKE UP!"

I grumply woke up and opened my bedroom door.

"MISS, IT's THE WAR INVITATION!"

Dam this maid sure has a loud voice.

"I know, I heard you the first time, give it to me"

The maid happily handed me the invitation. I stared weirdly at her as she stared back at me with innocent big eyes.

"This is not a war invitation, this is a ball invitation to acknowledge the future battle coming, and plus this is for Prince Justin."

"Eh? That what about you"

"Are you dumb, I can't split my body in two and be two people at the same time"

"Ohh right" The maid looked to the side as if thinking very deeply. "Then how are you going to do it?"

"sigh... I don't have to, because I'm very sick and is unable to leave the palace, which is why Prince Justin is going in my place." I said with my head in my hands.

"oHH right, what does it say? when is the ball? I've got to get a cool suit ready for you!"

"It says the ball is..." I don't believe it... I quickly scanned the invitation again, and again.

"When is the ball?"

"It's tomorrow..."

"WHAT!"

"Please don't scream"

"Sorry Miss, I must get your suit ready quickly."

"Wait a sec. When was this given to you?"

"Oh! I don't remember, I just suddenly saw it lying on my desk, and I haven't given it to you yet"

Oh my god, I smacked my forehead.

"How could you forget about something this important?"

"I'm sorry miss this won't happen again"

"Sigh, go make the suit"

"Yes miss"

I watched as the maid scurried away into the corridor deep in thought. 

'Don't you think there is something suspicious going on? How could your maid forget about something that important?

'Your right Sky, Someone must have gotten the invitation before us and then gave it back and put it on my maids desk...'

'But who?'

'That's what I'm trying to figure out'

———————-

"MISSSSS, WAKE UP, I've got your suit ready"

"Hmmm, ok, I'll put it on....Latezzzz"

" Miss! Please do it now. You spelt long enough, it's nearly lunch time and the ball is in a few hours!"

"Sigh, waking up" and I pushed myself off my comfortable paradise and zombie walked towards the bathroom to change and wash myself up.

While I was changing I just couldn't help but think back to my little maid who is very loud and chatty.