Chapter 18

"Waitress!, we are ready to order"

"coming!" I shouted  

This secret mission is so boring, Sky told me to come to work at this bar in the elf kingdom dressed up as a little elf who is homeless, to find some more information, yet all the guys talk about is girls and work. There is no gossip, and I've been here for about a week now.

"Mango, how was work?" my boss said, she is super nice and slightly naive. 

"It was great, Thanks Boss for giving me somewhere to stay," I continued on my lie, "otherwise I would have been really homeless," 

"OH... you don't need to thank me every time after you finish work, I really do love your bird though" 

I was busy having a conversation with the boss, when I heard the word 'demon kingdom' from a group of guys that were leaving. 

"Boss, is it ok if I go outside for some fresh air," 

"Are you sure, a little girl, like you, going out this late?" She asked worried, 

"I'll be fine, I won't go to far," I said, "I'll be back!" 

I quickly walked out of the bar and side glanced at the group. I sensed the wind and listened to their conversation through the wind, while staying behind them by 10 metres. 

"Did you here?"

"about the king?"

"Yeah! turns out he decided to team up with the demon kingdom" 

"Really?!" 

"I heard other little kingdoms like us are joining as well."

"The demon kingdom, is really wanting to destroy the 5 main kingdom down eh?" 

"estimating... that would be about 4 million or more soldiers marching towards the dragon kingdom, and they wouldn't even know!"

"Do you know when its gonna start?" 

"Not really, but I heard from my boss that heard from the king, that was told by the demon king, that they may start war in 2 years time, so that everything is prepared and ready"

"oh really!? that's a really long time" 

"I know right"

"Guys, we should stop talking about this outside in the open, Isn't this top secret" 

"Oh yeah, right" and suddenly they all turned around and I quickly created a fog around me so that they couldn't see through. 

'Sky... Is my job done here' 

'Yep, now you know what is going to happen, how are you gonna warn everyone' 

'That's true, they probably wouldn't listen to me since I'm still a teen.' 

'How about talking to your parents?'

'No, my parents would kill me knowing that I went to elf kingdom for this secret mission and not at school for a week' 

'Then talk to your friends, maybe they can help' 

'Good idea, Sky... or maybe I can write a report and send it to the dragon king anonymously. Nobody would know my identity' 

'Well, your the boss here'

I quickly went back into the bar and packed my stuff, while leaving a little note for the boss. 

Sky was outside waiting for me in his true, majestic form. 

"Your not cute anymore" I said feeling sad, and Sky just rolled his eyes. When I got on his back, he flew off full speed back to school.