Chapter 5

Dam... Maria is one beautiful person when dressed up... I'm staring at my face in the mirror while my maids do the last touch on my dress. Finally done, I walked gracefully towards the hall where everyone would be waiting for me. 

I wore a bluish pink dress that shimmered in the light. I was translucent blue gloves and my dress was decorated with pink roses from my garden. My white hair was braided and let loose on to the side. 

Here's what her dress and hair looked like:

I walked into the hallway with my Mother and Father sitting in the middle

I walked into the hallway with my Mother and Father sitting in the middle. Besides my father must be the Dragon kingdom's King and his wife. The rest of the guest was spread out on to the sides of the red carpet. 

"Princess Maria of Pheonix Kingdom" 

"...." There was silence all you could hear was gasp, awes and whispering. Was Maria this beautiful, after all this is the first time everyone has seen me. While I was walking elegantly towards my parents with a small smile on my face, someone finally broke the awkwardness. 

"Stand beside your seat and welcome everyone," My father said casually 

I walked over to my Silver seat beside my mother's golden one. I turned around while my dress did a little float before stinking back to the ground. 

"Hello everyone, Thank you for coming to my birthday party, I hope you have a great day today at Phoenix Palace." I than curtsied. There was a lot of claps as I stood there with my fake smile and unreadable eyes. When the clapping stopped I was finally able to sit back down. Jeez... People don't need to clap for 1 minute just for 1 sentence I said. Sighhhh. Let's just get this over and done with. 

I was half asleep when my father said that it was time to bring out the presents. I woke up with a start and sat up straighter. Time to put my acting skills on the test. 

First, it was Dragon kingdom's present, Prince Kerain came up to me and gave me his present. it was a book about Dragons... Expected from Dragon kingdom. I gave my best smile with my teeth and said "Thank you, Prince Kerain. I like your gift very much" Prince Kerain's eyes went wide with surprise and then went back to his normal cold blue eyes. Did I just see that...NAHHHHHHHHHHHh. 

The second was Princess Ashley From the Fox Kingdom. Princess Ashley was very pretty and elegant, But knowing the fox kingdom they were very scheming people. Princess Ashley gave me a dull box... I opened it up and there was a white bracelet. Princess Ashley grabbed the bracelet and slipped it o to my left wrist and as soon as it touched my skin it started to turn blue. Woah! Cool! Ashley then said "This will give you the power to fly" I looked at her speechless. 

"Can I try it?" I stared at her and then my father. when my father nodded of approval. Ashley was about to teach me how to use it, but I have already closed my eyes and imagined myself flying. Suddenly I feel my foot slowly going off the ground. cool! Moving my body left, I flew left, moving right, I flew right. I dive down and I went down, head first. Everyone thought I was gonna fall.