Chapter 20

-Random POV-

The only element in the battle court moving is the leaves blowing in the wind, as Justin and Kerian stands at the end of opposite sides of the court. 

The emptiness and the nerve-wrecking anticipation spreads a tense atmosphere through the audience. 

If you could look closer you can see the fire flacks sparkling around Kerian's hands and the sandy battle ground under Justin's feet slowly being covered in ice. 

Suddenly out of nowhere a sharp icicle flew straight behind Kerian's back, he noticed it just in time and just dodged it as it grazed his arm. 

He gave a deathly stare towards Justin, and his reply back from Justin was a cute little smile. 

Kerian lifted his hands and created an orange star and fire swords came flying straight towards Justin head on. 

Still not forming any magic to protect himself, he swiftly dodged the flying swords. 

When Kerian dropped his arm, he smirked and Justin swinged his head around and saw all the flying swords turning direction and the sharp end of the sword was pointing to him again. 

It flew towards him again with double the speed, realising he is in trouble now, Justin quickly created an thick ice wall in front of him, protecting him from the flying swords. 

The swords clashed towards the ice wall and disappeared in thin eye. 

Before Justin could even sigh in relief. 

Lava fell from the sky just missing him and melted his ice wall.

Justin turned around and watched as Kerian hands was in the air after casting the lava. 

Justin finally decided it was time to attack and with a whisk of his fingers ice daggers was in his hand. 

He sprinted up towards Kerian in a speed so fast, human eyes could not even see, but Kerian did not seem to panic, however you could clearly see droplets of sweat as he dodges the daggers with a speed slightly slower to Justin's shadow. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, an ice wall was created and Kerian went flying towards it. 

Justin was standing still in his finishing move of one feet in mid air and one on the ground. 

When he saw Kerian wasn't standing up he slowly let his leg down and the court sucked in a large amount of oxygen realising that they weren't breathing throughout the battle. 

However everyone was surprised as a fire dragon came behind Justin's back so fast he just barely dodged, burning his arm. 

Kerian wobbly stood up and controlling the fire dragon he created and tried to finish Justin off, but this time Justin was prepared and an ice phoenix came flying down from the sky and with it's beck pricked the dragon's mouth closed just in time before it was about to turn Justin into toast.  

Flying up, the fire dragon followed and it was a battle between a dragon and a phoenix clashing until when the fire dragon came flying down with the ice phoenix following it and with an snow ball being created at the tip of the phoenix's nails it hit the fire dragon's back and left a hole. 

The dragon disappeared.  

Kerian was exhausted and fell on his knees. 

Justin was still standing, but he looked slightly unstable, but he was still standing with his cloths wet from sweat. He didn't have any power in him left to heal his burnt mark on his arm. 

"AND THE WINNER IS ....PRINCE JUSTIN!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The crowd screamed in excitement. 

-Justine POV-

'Sky~ baby~ if I die from exhaustion could you burry my body under a cherry blossom" 

'I'm not your Baby, go to your mysterious golden eye boy, and plus your not gonna die' 

'Babe~ we've been through a lot together, how dare you discriminate our relationship' 

'I think your drunk in exhaustion' 

Urgh I don't want to move. However I have to keep a good reputation as a Prince, unwillingly I walked towards Kerian in pain and grabbed his arm and put it around my shoulders and carried him out of the court. 

"You didn't have to do that" Kerian said hashly 

"Awww~ don't be like that, we've been friends for a year, I just merely bet your ass back there and thought I would be kind and bring you and me to the nurse... No?"

"Shut up" 

"HEHE, By the way what do you eat, your heavier than a fat boar" 

"Shut up"

"Tsk, boring" 

After dragging myself and Kerian to the nurses, while we happily drank the energy booster the nurses healed our wounds. 

It was such a peaceful atmosphere as I drank my energy booster, feeling my power grow slowly and gradually and listening to calming musi-

"OH MY GOD, YOU REALLY KEPT YOUR PROMISE AND KICKED KERIAN'S ASS"

"I applaud..." 

I opened my eyes in annoyance and stared at the two annoying brats who disturbed my peaceful time. 

It was Samuel and Cameron being the two idiots they are again. (well mainly Samuel)

"Yes I did, and now could you leave me alone"

Samuel came in and sat beside me. 

"Bro, I saw it on T.V. man I really thought you were gonna lose when the fire dragon barely missed you oh and when the fire swords were abo-"

"Sorry Scholar Samuel, but can you not disturb the patient resting and leave, Thank you" A sassy nurse stood up after dabbing some medicine on my wounds. 

"Listen to the nurse we can talk about it when school starts" I said and calmly lay on the hospital bed and slowly closed my eyes, when Samuel grabbed my burnt arm.

"Come on, I want to talk about it, and plus your so tough and a man, just talk to me, school starts next year. I would have forgotten about it" 

"Piss off" I said with closed eyes and moving my burnt arm out of his grasp. 

With one eye open I watched as Cameron dragged Samuel out of the room with one ear.

"I'll come VIST LATER!" Samuel shouted in the corridor.

I don't want you too... 

________