Chapter 14

A girl with dull long brown hair, walked into the cafe with her dark sunglasses, earning a lot of stares from the customer and staff as she casually walked in and sat on a table in the corner. She slowly took off her sunglasses and flipped her hair revealing her beautiful blue eyes. She called for a waitress and ordered a cup of latte and a cheesecake. Everyone was staring at her every action as she did it with grace and dignity. 

"Who is she?"

"She is so pretty!"

"Is she a noble?"

"I think I know every noble here, maybe she is from a long lost kingdom?"

Suddenly a small blue bird came flying in and rested on the girls shoulder. It was such a magnificat sight as they watch the girl pat the little bird. 

The girl that caught everyone's attention is none other than our beautiful Maria in disguise (again) to escape the castle for some fresh air. 

____

Sigh, today is my last day at Phoenix kingdom before I head to dragon kingdom for another year of school. This year should be my third year. Max has graduated and is now shadowing his father before he becomes the next king of his kingdom in a few years. The rest of us are still going to school. 

'Ugh, Sky, how I wish I could just stay at home in our kingdom and enjoy this beautiful cheesecake and coffee everyday.' 

'Can I have some of that, it looks good'

'Can birds eat cheese? I'm pretty sure you can eat solid ones, but this is cream cheese... Can you eat it?'

'...MARIA! ARE YOU AN IDIOT! just because I look like a bird doesn't mean I am ONE!.'

'...I was just worried, tsk,' I smirked and said 'Your fur goes red when you are angry, did you know that?'

'I feel like being with you for a long time, I have lost my power against you as a prince... When will you ever call me Blaze... Sky is such a girlish name.' 

'Awww! your fur is turning redder, personally I prefer you with red fur reminds me of my past, I'm so blue and white in this life time' sigh... 

Two years ago after stalking Muse, I found out that my cute contracted Phoenix knows all about my lifetimes and will follow me wherever I reincarnate even if I don't remember him. Of course, only born royal beast has this ability, the other normal and celestial ones can't. Aren't I lucky!

__ 

After finishing and teasing Sky, I headed back to the castle. 

As soon as I jumped into my room, someone opened the door and a girl with bright red eyes came in. She ran up to me and we crashed on to the floor. 

"Woah woah woah" I said while the girl stare at me with her excited eyes "Kat!, what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be with Cam?" 

"I wanted to go to school together with you!, Cam is so stingy." 

"Oh, haha ok!" 

"Why are you always in a disguise??? You look better with white hair, the brown doesn't suit you" Kat seriously said. 

"..." 

Last year I found out that Kat was the one who was following me all the time. One day, I remember she came rushing into my dorm in the middle of the night shouting that she had read my mind and said she was just like me. I didn't know what she meant but I had a bad feeling, so I covered her mouth with my hand and grabbed her arm and rushed outside. Hoping that we didn't wake the whole dorm up. 

We went out to the garden and we sat on a bench under the moonlight, as she explained that she gained the power of Telekinesis and she used it to read my mind. I was so confused as she ranted about how she told Muse to be careful of me and how evil I am and then started saying that she was sorry for misunderstanding and she would always stay by my side, blah blah blah. I kinda tuned out until she said that she was also reincarnated into this world, but she said she was from the 30th century, while I was from the 20th. She said that she was happy that she left that world, because all the people cared about was power and everyone was fat and robots were slaves until a horrible scientist built a robot that had feelings. This robot made more robots similar to him after killing the scientist. He felt he needed to get revenge for all those robots that were used like slaves and so a civil war broke out. Kat was killed by her own robot maid and she died like that. I was going to tell her how I died, but she said she already knew. I was shocked, but at least I had another person close to me that I don't have to hide my deepest darkest secrets. We became pretty close friends after that. It was funny seeing Cam's jealous face overtime I was hanging out with his sister. He was pretty pissed to be honest, he would get into fights with Kat, saying she should hang out with him more often, being the over protective brother he is. 

"-RIA!, MARIA! RUBY!" 

"Don't need to shout both my names when I'm right in front of you" 

"Are you ok, you spaced out for quite some time, I called your name like a billion times." 

"Are you staying in the guest room?" 

"Yeah! But I was wondering since your bed is enormous I could share one with you" Kat said with puppy dog eyes. 

"Kat, puppy dog eyes doesn't eff--"

"Pllleeeassee! Stare at my beautiful blood red eyes, Pllleeeaaassee!"

URGH, am I with a three year old kid!, Hello! your older than me your like sixteen years old while I'm like thirteen and I act more mature. 

"Whatever... Do what you want"

"YEEEE!" After screeching she back flipped and landed on my bed flat on her back. 

"Where heading to school tomorrow in the afternoon, Kat" 

"ok"

I wonder what surprises wait for me this year.