Chapter 2

I am now approximately 8 months old. 

I know how to walk, I know how to talk, I know how to read and I know how to write. This surprised the whole household but they just thought I was a genius baby. I walked to the library every day because I have nothing else to do but read. I can't really train my body to learn martial arts because I'm only 8 months old (someone seriously needs to remind me I am only 8 months old). sigh... 

It's hard having a 22-year-old mind but a stupid 8-month-old body. 😠

Anyways, I learnt a lot. I found out that there are six main kingdoms. The kingdoms are based off on animals which I totally understand. Even though I'm not allowed to go outside but every time I look out the window there are so many phoenixes. They all have different colours of fur that I think represents their power. One thing I'm sure this world has is magic, and I love magic. The top and the richest kingdom is called Dragon kingdom, the second which is my parents are called the Phoenix Kingdom, the third Fox kingdom, the fourth Griffin kingdom, the fifth Pegasus Kingdom, the sixth is called the Feline Kingdom. To be honest, Pegasus Kingdom sounds cool, Imagine being able to fly, swim and be able to walk on land. 

But, no matter how many books I read all of them somehow gives me a deja vu. Have I been here before? 

Oh yeah,  also learnt that the language in each kingdom is the same but the only difference is that each person that is born in one kingdom can also speak their animal's language. For example, at birth, I am given the talent to also understand and talk to Phoenixes. I seriously love this world. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm sorry for the short chapters 😣, but I've been really busy. I will upload a new chapter for the rest of this week. 😆