Chapter 7

Today is my 8-year-old birthday party. I'm excited to see what type of Phoenix I will form a contract with. I wonder who will choose me? Will, anyone choose me? I'm pretty sure former Maria made a contract with a phoenix but it did not show who it was because she never used it. I wonder if she even got one? 

They dressed me up, as it was my first time going out of the castle and my garden area.  I've never been outside the front gate of our castle. I wonder what's it like. In the otome game, they only showed the scenes in school. They put me in a black, skirt that went up to my knees and a red long sleeve shirt that was tucked underneath my dress. My hair was let loose and they put a red rose in my hair. 

here is what she looked like

I walked out of my room and I thanked my maids

I walked out of my room and I thanked my maids. After I closed the door, someone jumped in front of me blocking my pathway. She had white hair like me and beautiful red eyes. Her white hair was curled up into two pigtails. She was very cute. She looked like someone...who was it again?  

"Hi, Princess Maria! I've heard a lot about you from Ash." Said the cute girl. 

"Oh really?!" I said trying to move away from her as I needed to see my rabbits, otherwise, they'll get mad that I didn't go visit them. 

"Mhm, they are all positive, she likes you a lot" she continued on, not getting the sign that I don't really want to talk to her. 

"I like her as a friend as well," I said while successfully escaping from her

"Hey? Where are you going?" 

"Uhhhh," should I tell her? urgh, whatever not like I'm gonna be disrespectful and run away.

Author: But... You did that to Prince Kerian??

Maria:... I didn't care about socialising with people back then...Plus I was only 5

Author:... Your mental age was about 25yrs old??

Maria: whatever

Author:...

"I'm going to my garden to visit my rabbits" 

"You have pet rabbits!" Her eyes were glowing

"...., You can come if you want" I did my awkward smile. Sigh, I'm too nice. 

"Oh, Princess Maria, you probably don't remember me, but I'm Princess Katherine, Twin of Prince Cameron and Princess of the Cat Kingdom, You can call me Kat" 

oh, shoot... Well, I'm just making friends to all my future killers. FUN! (not)

"Ha-ha, I didn't realise it was you? What are you doing inside Phoenix castle? shouldn't you be in the birthday hall?"  

"I was until my brother covered me so I could sneak out?" she said very innocently 

"..." We talked the rest of the way to the garden. About how she got a contract with her white tiger when she was eight. I'm probably the youngest royalty so far. Everyone is already at school. Ash just started this year. She said it was stressful but fun.