Chapter 12

I quickly ran towards the chaos and I saw Muse Bright on the floor in tears with a swollen cheek and a bunch of fancy dressed girls looking at Muse with disdain. 

I soon as I saw the mess that I might step into I quickly turned and hid behind a tree. 

I watch as the girls from noble families called Muse names saying how she didn't have the rights to even step foot in this school and just because she is hanging out with the H4's (hot fours: Kerian, Samuel, Cam, Maxwell) and the FG's (Flora Girls: Ash, Kat and Maria) she shouldn't think so highly of herself. (A/N their group name was made by fans throughout the school and Maria was then added in on the first day of school excluding Muse) 

"You have no talent" The girls in unison hisses at her. 

I watch as Muse slowly crawl into a ball on the soft green grass trying not to shutter and holding in big droplets of tears. "D-did M-Ma-aria M-make you do this?" 

Suddenly a light bulb popped on top of my head, this is exactly what she said on her first day when she was bullied as well and Kerian came to her rescue telling her to stay close to him so no one can bully her ever again as well as coming to Maria (the original owner) and told her to stop bullying Muse, but Maria misunderstood thinking he liked Muse thinking that all men should love her, she continued to bully Muse even trying murder. Which, Of course, led to her death flag. But this time it is different, it isn't me, these people aren't my minions, I won't be blamed right?

The girls just humped and walked away and NOT clearing up the fact that it wasn't me who told them to bully her! Exsqueeze ME! 

Just as I was about to clear up the mess those stupid, obnoxious, making me do extra work girls was leaving I felt a familiar aura coming towards Muse so I decided to stay behind that tree a bit longer. It must be Kerian! 

Kerian POV.

I was taking a walk with my bodyguard to take some fresh air from all the greedy eyes staring at me when I saw a tiny girl on the floor on the verge of tears with a swollen cheek. I came up to her and handed my handkerchief to her. I don't know why I did it but it seemed like she was bullied so I just wanted to help her. When she looked at me with big pure blue eyes it reminded me of Mari but Mari's eyes had no purity in it, it was full of determination and piercing eyes that feel like she could see into your soul, yet it still sparkled with stars whenever she was fighting or playing with her magic. I still remember that day when I first fought with her (chapter 6) I was 14 years old and she was only 8. Her magic was so much stronger than mines and her eyes were sparkling the whole time I could see water ripples in her light blue eyes but while I was enchanted by her beautiful eyes, her eyes became sharp and for some reason, I saw a flash of red and I thought I was going to die as I sensed one thousand sharp wind blades coming my way. 

Sigh, Her eyes are way too beautiful

"Prince Kerian thank you for your kindness but may I ask why are you sighing?" The little girl said while handing me back m---   a handkerchief. 

"Nothing you should know about, Oh you can throw that away" I coldly replied.... wait isn't this girl the person that Kat introduced... What was her name again? 

Muse?

Meh, I don't care, maybe its because she is standing in the way of FG's that was why she was bullied, can't let Kat get sad that her roommate is being bullied and then making Cam angry because of it. I stare at my bodyguard waiting for my orders. 

"You are now in charge of caring for Muse and protecting her from bullies or obstacles that may hurt her and then hurting Kat and then hurting Cam. Do you understand" 

"Yes boss I will do as you wish." the bodyguard said.

I smiled at him and left the bodyguard to bring that Muse girl to the nurse. 

Now I really want to see Maria :(

Maria POV. 

I watched as Kerian made his bodyguard look after Muse instead of himself. What is wrong with his brain today? What was wrong with his brain in the game? Urgh Headache. 

I looked at my watch and nearly shouted from shock. I only have 2 mins. left before I'm late for Archery class. I don't think the Coach will be happy if I was late to his or shes first lesson. I must run! 

I quickly turned around and use my wind element to give me some extra power to run faster. I soon as I set off, from the corner of my eyes, I saw a girl with long sparkling silver hair also standing behind four trees from mine. Was she looking at me or enjoying the drama like me? But her aura is quite familiar... I wonder who she is? (A/n Hehehe 😏 I wonder who? Do the readers know who it is?)

____ 

 I arrived just in time with my fighting uniform on (photo at the top of the chapter), the uniform is a one-piece white short dress with a flowy skirt that is easy to move and I'm wearing short black shorts underneath with a tight dark blue long sleeve underneath the short dress. I walked out of the changing room looking stunning. 

"She is part of the FG now"

"Yeah I agree she should be, just look at her"

"Ikr, as if there is a label above her head saying 'Flora girl'"

"so beautiful, she will probably be the number one beauty when she matures" 

"Agreed"

Again! Is my hearing just amazing? or do people need to learn how to whisper? I know I am Beautiful OK!

While I was walking casually towards my slot of a target board I noticed that only I was a girl in this class. Most of them are male, except for those bunch of girls outside the fence around the archery field. Why are they even here the F4's aren't even here? She noticed that the target board slot beside her was empty. There is still one more person coming... 

"AHHHHHH"

"OH MY GOD, YAAA SO HANDSOME!"

My eardrums nearly broke as the shrieks of the bunch of fangirls drool and shout. She turned her head to the direction those girls were looking at and out came the Famous Prince Maxwell. Maxwell casually walked over to the empty slot beside me and I wondered how he is not blocking his ears from the disastrous noise around him. All the guys including me dropped our wooden bows and are covering our ears to cover some of the noises made by his fans. When he was beside me I noticed light brown earbuds in his ears. Although it camouflages with his skin, it was still visible close-up. I sent a little knowing smile at him and his brown eyes looked down to meet mine and looked back at his target as if we were strangers! As if we totally didn't hang out together for the past two years with Samuel! As if he didn't teach me how to ride a horse and shoot an arrow at the same time! As if!!!!!!!! Exsqueeze me! Rude much. Tch if you wanna play like that I will play as well. 

The class ended smoothly as the Coach sent the fangirls back to class. I'm still going to ignore that stupid Maxwell. Planning to ignore him for half a month. My next class is on Music... I pretty sure Muse is taking this class. I wonder how this will go? I wonder how much drama there will be on my first day at school... But after music lessons is LUNCH and I'm dying for FOOD rn. 

A/N Just saying if you were wondering how Maxwell who is like 20 years old and is on his last year be in the same class as Maria who is 10 years old and is on her first year. WELL... This is because Elizabeth school doesn't care about what year you are on at school as long as you finish school in 10 years with good grades then you are fine. Classes are built this way to show that the juniors can learn from the seniors in the same class and is also giving the seniors a role in leadership and *cough* baby *cough* sitting *cough*