Chapter 10

I'm so thankful for those people who voted for this book and I just wanted to say that I love you guys! 😁👍 This is my first book and I've read a lot of positive comments. THANKS, GUYS!! 💙

btw the picture at the top is Maria at age 10 in her "school uniform" 

____________ 

"I AM NOT BRINGING THAT MUM!" I shouted at the top of my lungs to my mum stuffing a protection spray into my suitcase. "MUM I DON'T NEED IT!" I tried to reason with my mum while I'm getting my stationary ready but she just shrugged it off and said,

"My daughter is so beautiful she will definitely be aimed by many boys eyes, you shall use that to run away from them, and plus your father told me to do it."

I seriously sighed, my mum and dad are so stubborn sometimes I really can't do anything about it.

"Miss Maria, its time your ride is ready," a small maid about my age (10) said to me. I nodded in approval and snapped my suitcase shut while giving my mum a little death stare and stuffed a few note taking pens and pastel highlighters into my black school bag and left to the flying carriage. 

When I got onto the beautiful blue carriage pulled by snow-white Phoenixes my "trusty partner", Sky decided to talk to me. 

'Maria, you know you could have thrown that protection spray before you left the castle without your parents knowing, there's a thing called a bin,' 

'Yeah like I don't know, Sky, I wish I could, but I sensed dad was staring through the security cameras while I was leaving so there was no way I could just throw that thing in the bin after mum said dad was the one that wanted this.' I said calmly in my head.

The whole ride I casually talked to Sky and I fell asleep mid-way so didn't realise we were at school already. "WAKE UP MISS," the same maid from before said, "We are at Elizabeth Snow."

I gracefully got out of the carriage expecting a little audience but when I got out all I saw was wind blowing in my face and only my maids staring at me weirdly. I swear I sensed someone watching me. I brushed it off thinking it was nothing. My maids left me alone in my boarding room and said that they will pick me up at the end of the term to spend the holidays with my parents and then go back to school to board at the start of next term. I gave them a little nod and they left the room and flew away. 

As soon as they left I started to examine the room. There was a small kitchen with a little round table in the corner that could be used for both studying and eating on. I walked and found two doors next to each other. I opened one and inside was a cute singular bed the room had an orange and white theme, it didn't suit me so I'll let my roommate stay in there. I moved on to the next room and opened the door and what I saw made my jaw drop. It was a bedroom with a singular soft bed with a blue and white theme. It suited it me so much. I quickly used my air magic and moved my luggage into my room. As soon as I opened it three fluffy buns came jumping at me one was pink, the middle was brown and the third was white. I suddenly realised who they were. 

"CANDY, SNOW, MOCHA WHAT THE HELL R U GUYS DOING HERE" I screeched in surprise, "I TOLD U GUYS TO LOOK AFTER THE GARDEN WHILE IM AWAY!" 

"Did you really think we would stay in your garden?" Snow bravely said, "wherever u go we follow." the others nodded with their adorable big black eyes looking up at me.

"Cann we stay" they pleaded together "Pleaseeeeee" I sighed for about the hundredth time today. 

"Whatever you want just don't come out of this room, or if you want to don't make the people in this building notice you," I said, "you understand."

All three of them nodded like a chicken pecking at seeds. Sigh my three little minions are too cute. 

'Is that ok to call them minions? If there cute minions, what am I?' Sky teased, I swear everytime Sky speaks its nothing good. 

'Shut up Sky' 

"OMG, MARI! WE'RE ROOMMATES, THE GODS LOVE US!" a very familiar voice screamed into the room. I turned my head around to see who was shouting and standing there with a flushed face girl was no other than Ash, she looked like she just ran around the school. She is 12 yrs old now and has dyed her blonde hair's end pink.

"ASH!" Ash jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. I tried to push her away but she was already stuck to me like glue. "A-sh pl-ease ge-t off me!" I screamed. I've just realised... I'm done a lot of screaming today. 

She finally let go off me and said "You look good in the school uniform u chose, I'm so excited that my new roommate is you" 

"Thanks" I kindly replied.

Suddenly a big bombing voice echoed throughout the school "COULD ALL THE STUDENTS GO TO THE HALL RIGHT NOW!, WE SHALL INTRODUCE OUR NEW STUDENTS."

Ash was so excited she quickly pulled her luggage into the orange and white room and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the hall. I should really get a map to memorise the pathways and where each building is can't rely on Ash to bring me everywhere can I. 

We went into the hall and Ash dragged me again to where the others were. Kerian, Cameron, Samuel and Maxwell was already there and they just stared at me for a solid three seconds. Kerian was the first to speak. I found out that he also grew his hair longer, I wonder why? 

"You grew up so fast from the last time I saw you" 

"You look good" Samuel causally said. 

"Thanks, guys" I politely replied, "Oh yeah, wheres Kat?" 

"Sorting her new roommate to feel more comfortable here, I guess" Cameron, Kat's twin, said. As soon as Cameron finished the door burst open and a bright white light flashed and there was Kat holding hands with this tiny girl around my age. She had long pink hair and blue eyes and was wearing a cute pink dress. A splitting image of an angel I would say, but not as good looking as me. 

Kat turned to us and came running dragging the poor "angel" along. Kat turned to us and said, "Hey Mari, you look good, Guys this is Muse Bright, the rumoured girl who has space and earth magic." 

I nearly spat out blood. WHAT! MUSE!

'Ohhhh isn't this the girl you wanted to avoid, look she came right at your doorsteps' Sky opened that stupid mouth of his again. 

'Shut up Sky, I know' I hissed at him.